• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Michigan State at Nebraska Thread

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We may be playing OSU again and if we do make it to the title game and beat them, we may have to play Washington again Go Stanford or Oregon!

What the hell is going on with Wisconsin? Two games in a row they allow a team to score with a desperation TD at the end of those games? Ridiculous. If we do make it to the title game, I hope we play Wisconsin.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may be playing OSU again and if we do make it to the title game and beat them, we may have to play Washington again Go Stanford or Oregon!

What the hell is going on with Wisconsin? Two games in a row they allow a team to score with a desperation TD at the end of those games? Ridiculous. If we do make it to the title game, I hope we play Wisconsin.

Don't be silly....if we are fortunate enough to play them again, we won't need a desperation TD to finish them off.....:D

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't be silly....if we are fortunate enough to play them again, we won't need a desperation TD to finish them off.....:D

This is why I want to see us play Wisconsin again. I think the team will be improved and confident enough by then to spank them. You saw what happens when we have to play a team twice in one year after we beat that team the first time.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I want to see us play Wisconsin again. I think the team will be improved and confident enough by then to spank them. You saw what happens when we have to play a team twice in one year after we beat that team the first time.

It's very tough to beat a team twice in a season......they losing team is more focused on improving and adapting to beat them and the winning team likely thinks what they did worked so let's do the same.....

Honestly, there are so many teams from both divisions that can still make the first ever Big Ten championship game.......pretty fun actually.....

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's very tough to beat a team twice in a season......they losing team is more focused on improving and adapting to beat them and the winning team likely thinks what they did worked so let's do the same.....

Honestly, there are so many teams from both divisions that can still make the first ever Big Ten championship game.......pretty fun actually.....

The difference between a great coaching staff and just a good one is just like you mention here, since we beat Washington badly, we should be able to do the same thing and win again, while a great staff would change the gameplan a bit.

I'll be very surprised if Nebraska wins the rest of the games on our schedule anyways, and if we don't make it to the title game it won't break my heart. I just hope that we don't have a total collapse again like last year.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. It will be interesting to see how the Huskers come out next week.

Will they have the attitude to not let up through the rest of the schedule or will they walk into a trap game next week riding the emotional high and come out flat against the Wildcats and get upset.

If this happens we will have no respect in the B1G even though NU routinely does this to a team every year.

Last edited by a moderator: