• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I still think the Cavs were crazy to give him that contract.

See, this is where I disagree on TT's contract.

Do I think he's worth what's he's being paid and would I want the Lakers to sign him for that kind of money? Hell, no. There are plenty of players who will produce what TT does for a lot less money.

However, because of their cap situation, the Cavs couldn't let him walk and sign one of those players, they didn't have the cap space. They are better with TT than without, so they paid him because they had no choice.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do I think he's worth what's he's being paid and would I want the Lakers to sign him for that kind of money? Hell, no. There are plenty of players who will produce what TT does for a lot less money.

However, because of their cap situation, the Cavs couldn't let him walk and sign one of those players, they didn't have the cap space. They are better with TT than without, so they paid him because they had no choice.

Good point.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed, and that contract will look much more palatable after you see the contracts doled out this summer.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't mess with blood clots. Do you want to see Bosh potentially drop dead on the court?

But if he played, there is a chance the Heat would have made it to the ECFs. (before they lost)

Status
Not open for further replies.