• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Desmond Howard" Superthread

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please edit your quote, as this site did not allow me to properly triforce.

and I never really went to /b/ , but here it used to be more like other boards of 4chan, which are fun places to gain knowledge.

:dance:

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please edit your quote, as this site did not allow me to properly triforce.

and I never really went to /b/ , but here it used to be more like other boards of 4chan, which are fun places to gain knowledge.

:dance:

... I think i'll keep it as historic remains of a once great triforce.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn SportsHoopla makin me look like a newfag, en sech.

poor stevie and his hatred of bewbs

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since spam is obviously accepted

The floodgates have been opened

You did this to yourself, Ghost

I warned you

You think I started on ESPN?

LOL

6ea4bdedc79481f2162ab06819b4bfbe.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I find stevies tantrums more amusing than his Trolling.But from life experience I'll be the first to say if your able to dish it out you should be able to take it as well.If you have A problem with SportsHoopla don't post life will go on.To me I can't see the sense in leaving A great site because someone said or posted something you didn't like brush it off and get over it people will always disagree with something its part of being in a community.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I find stevies tantrums more amusing than his Trolling.But from life experience I'll be the first to say if your able to dish it out you should be able to take it as well.If you have A problem with SportsHoopla don't post life will go on.To me I can't see the sense in leaving A great site because someone said or posted something you didn't like brush it off and get over it people will always disagree with something its part of being in a community.

:grouphug:

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yesterday, Desmond and I start talking about bin Laden. When @desmond is written, it is I who is writing. When @TulaneLSU is written, it is Desmond speaking.

@desmond_howard Are you a Christian Desmond? How can you celebrate the violent death of someone when Jesus say love and pray for enemies?

@TulaneLSU I assume you absolutely hated the "U-S-A" chant at the Phillies game last night?

@desmond_howard What does that question have to do with mine? To celebrate a violent death is about as anti-Christian a thing possible

The conversation continues today:

@desmond_howard What are your thoughts on this MLK quote:

@TulaneLSU You never answered my ? from earlier today. You only responded w/?

@desmond_howard If they were chanting USA to celebrate the death of an enemy, I am against it.

@desmond_howard In war, the only thing that should ever be celebrated is its end.

Last edited by a moderator:

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Desmond Howard
It took Navy Seals less than 40min 2 kill OBL and get outta Pakistan. What's your greatest accomplishment in under 40 min?

@desmond_howard My greatest 40 minute accomplishment was joining a non-violent protest against violence. What's yours?

@TulaneLSU Congrats! Beating up a bully who had been terrorizing me and my friends. LMAO! Have a GREAT day!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard eats dicks. I thought you were scared off cause you almost seen some titties here or something?

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
@desmond_howard Violence begets violence. How do we stop the cycle of violence?

@TulaneLSU That's your bag, why don't you tell me?

@desmond_howard Why did ESPN CGD hype Oregon this year? Oregon=horrible. 1, ONE player drafted from a NC Game team? LOL. Stop hyping PAC 10

@TulaneLSU They were a pretty decent little college team that possessed a tad of excitement & happened 2 make it 2 the National Champ game

@desmond_howard Oregon would have been stomped by at least 4 SEC teams last year. ESPN always hypes 1 West Coast team for ratings every year

@desmond_howard Who would win in a no holds barred fight: you or Dyed Tips Herby? Viewers would probably pay good $$$ to watch.

@TulaneLSU That almost sounds like you're promoting violence...and I know better than that

@desmond_howard Although boxing is violent under controlled conditions, it's a sport. I think you could take Dyed Tips. Do you?

Desmond and I are good buds now.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desmond howard is a fuck.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask him if he'd still like to slap the taste out of Bo Pelini's mouth... I would laugh so hard if you did!!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said it on CFB live, see if he'll say it again!! Do it!! You might even make the news!!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shall be watching LSU!!!

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@desmond_howard - You must really like talking to that TulaneLSU dude huh?

@IPW_Horse_Yep - I have no idea who the fuck that is, piss off!

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The difference between your fake Tweets and mine with Desmond are you can go to his page and see that I am his most frequently mentioned Tweeter: Twitter

@TulaneLSU But they played the best team in the SEC and only lost by how many points??

@TulaneLSU Yep, of course, not b/c they were undefeated or anything like that BUT just b/c u can't get much further west w/out hitting water

@TulaneLSU So the title "sport" makes it less violent and okay for you? People die in the ring (incase you forgot)