• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial ACC Tournament thread

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for March Madness; I started this a day later than I had planned, and of course the tournament already started with Maryland beating Wake and now the Wolfies are up 37-24 on BC at half :L

Games are going about how I thought so far. I do think Clemson and Miami will win tonight; NC State will go on to beat UVA in the second round but the rest will go to Duke/UNC/FSU. Duke will beat UNC, NC State will stun FSU to assure themselves a spot in the tournament but Duke will ultimately prevail.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for March Madness; I started this a day later than I had planned, and of course the tournament already started with Maryland beating Wake and now the Wolfies are up 37-24 on BC at half :L

Games are going about how I thought so far. I do think Clemson and Miami will win tonight; NC State will go on to beat UVA in the second round but the rest will go to Duke/UNC/FSU. Duke will beat UNC, NC State will stun FSU to assure themselves a spot in the tournament but Duke will ultimately prevail.

Sounds good,i cant stand NC! Don'tget me wrong,i'm nooo Dukie fan but i'd rather them win.I really rather see the Seminols win the acc turney.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont think that is quite right. UNC and Virginia are on one said of bracket and would play in semis if both make it that far or in your senerio it would be UNC and NC State. DUke and FSU would play in semis on other side of bracket if they both make it to that game. Duke wouldnt play UNC unless they both made it to finals

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think that is quite right. UNC and Virginia are on one said of bracket and would play in semis if both make it that far or in your senerio it would be UNC and NC State. DUke and FSU would play in semis on other side of bracket if they both make it to that game. Duke wouldnt play UNC unless they both made it to finals

:L @ my reading comprehension fail... I should've said that the Wolfies will beat UVA and then UNC prior to losing to Duke in the finals.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Clemson will lose to the Hokies tonight.

:ss:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Clemson will lose to the Hokies tonight.

:ss:

demotivational-posters-come-at-me-bro.jpg