• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial-50,000 posts for a 2011 Nebraska National Championship.. Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM, How would you like to go into the shrimpin' business with me?

Man, I tell you what, I got it all figured out, too. So many pounds of shrimp to pay off the boat, so many pounds for gas, we can just live right on the boat. We ain't got to pay no rent. I'll be the captain; we can just work it together. Split everything right down the middle. Man, I'm tellin' you, fifty-fifty. And, hey, JJM, all the shrimp you can eat.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, I tell you what, I got it all figured out, too. So many pounds of shrimp to pay off the boat, so many pounds for gas, we can just live right on the boat. We ain't got to pay no rent. I'll be the captain; we can just work it together. Split everything right down the middle. Man, I'm tellin' you, fifty-fifty. And, hey, JJM, all the shrimp you can eat.

UTVol and JJM sitting in a tree....errrr on a shrimp boat......

:D

husker_grl

likes members
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well, was the lameness contagious then???.....irule fell asleep early and you went to sleep early.....did y'all sneak your own booze into the wedding???

I knew dancing, but don't picture irule as having any dancin' skills....but figured weddings are about the only occasions you can force a non dancin' feller to dance with you.....

So you are going dancin' with the ladies huh? :eyebrows: Pics or it didn't happen? :D

I'm guessing since it is with the ladies and on a Sunday night you are going to a country bar to line dance since there wont be a big crowd of drunk idiots hitting on you all night.....

well i was up at 5:15am yesterday morning for work so i was pretty sleepy. lol we thought about getting drunk before the wedding to make things more interesting...but unfortunately we didnt.. lol we shouldve spiked the punchbowl... wouldve been awesome

irule doesnt dance much, lol and yes we are going to a country bar, (part of why he isnt going, i like small amts of country music every now and then)... itll be crowded tonight though with spring break and all. but i dont get hit on much, too intimidating. ;)

still doesn't mean nothing happened:yuck:
true.. i was that tired i wouldnt even know.

McBride

Outstanding in my field
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spent the afternoon teaching hunter safety class to a bunch of 11 yr. olds. :)

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
irule doesnt dance much, lol and yes we are going to a country bar, (part of why he isnt going, i like small amts of country music every now and then)... itll be crowded tonight though with spring break and all. but i dont get hit on much, too intimidating. ;)

I knew that one :cool: Folks that listen to shitty music generally can't dance.....:D LOL

Have fun tonight!

....the only good thing about line dancing is it allows men to drink their beer and check out ladies asses.....any man on the dance floor for line dancing is just ghey.....

husker_grl

likes members
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I knew that one :cool: Folks that listen to shitty music generally can't dance.....:D LOL

Have fun tonight!

....the only good thing about line dancing is it allows men to drink their beer and check out ladies asses.....any man on the dance floor for line dancing is just ghey.....

it will be fun! funny cause there is always lots of guys dancing... :L lol

btw! just remembered taylor martinez was there line dancing once, he sucked at it. not a great dancer lolz

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That sounds like a fine idea

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it will be fun! funny cause there is always lots of guys dancing... :L lol

btw! just remembered taylor martinez was there line dancing once, he sucked at it. not a great dancer lolz

Yeah, there always is alot of guys line dancing.....I had a buddy that loved to line dance and he pulled some major pussy, but just never saw the sense in it myself.....(line dancing, not pulling major pussy)

I was very drunk one night and let 3 ladies talk me out there to try and teach me the Cotton Eyed Joe one time.......

Two-steppin is where it's at though....

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here!!!!!!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lezzz goooooo 10,000.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna post some viral videos and random stuff I like to help out.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evenin' Brasky...

How are you doing?

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn you guys actually dance to country music??? Around here it's just lameass new rap which sucks.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn you guys actually dance to country music??? Around here it's just lameass new rap which sucks.

Depends on where you go....at least in Tucson......I ain't been country dancin' in Nebraska in a while, but they were much better at actually playing country music to dance to then around here....

Here, the country "Club" that is more popular among the younger crowd is almost over 50% now playing rap crap and hip hop stuff as opposed to country music......Don't get me wrong, I don't care that there are a few sets here and again of more upbeat stuff and especially some classic rock jams in there, but a country bar should play more than 50% of country music....

There is another country bar/club that generates a large crowd that I prefer that plays closer to a 66% country music nice 2-step/waltz tunes and about 33% of your Skynard, AC/DC, Steve Earl good up tempo jams....

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terrible. My brackets are shot.

Can't be worse than mine....I had Pitt winning it all and Lousville was another of my final four, so I only have UNC and UConn left as my other final four teams....

Status
Not open for further replies.