• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously pimping a guy that threw for 23 TD's and 21 INT's in his 2 seasons at Tulane? The dude is already 22 years old. I can list like 20 guys off the top of my head who would be drafted before him next year if this guy came out. lol.

Yeah, I think someone spiked the offseason Kool-aid in Lincoln.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gone when he wins the B1G this year.

We have the best QB scout and coach in the country. When we offer a QB, Michigan offers. USC offers. Notre Dame offers.

Pro style QB's avoid tOSU like the plague.
Gee, no shit. OSU doesn't run a pro-style offense, you dolt. We still put Cardale into the pros, and I guarantee either Haskins or Burrow (or both) will wind up in the pros. Both of them would start on Nebraska this year, without a shadow of a doubt. No, you don't have the best QB scout and coach in the country. That's retarded. Look at the offers our QBs have, as well. You're trying to talk up something that is the status quo at OSU. As I said, you're simply nowhere near our level.

When we shred you to pieces, maybe you will get it. Tanner Lee will ruin your year.

First. Round. Pick.
Year long avy bet.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously pimping a guy that threw for 23 TD's and 21 INT's in his 2 seasons at Tulane? The dude is already 22 years old. I can list like 20 guys off the top of my head who would be drafted before him next year if this guy came out. lol.
Peyton Manning in his prime couldn't have done better.

NFL scouts have him as the best arm talent in the country.

Scouts have been out here on a weekly basis for an entire year.

Blew Jameis Winston, Johnny Manziel and Jared Goff "out of the water"

HuskerOnline.com - Devaney shares interesting Tanner Lee story

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously when we start waking up and pissing NFL caliber QB's maybe you guys will get it.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like y'all understand Riley currently has multiple QB's in the league right now...

He tried to convince the USC HC to sign Brady out of HS when he was their OC. Then tried to convince the Chargers GM to draft him when he was HC there.

Both told him to fuck off and that Tom was garbage.

No one has a better eye for QB's. That's why when we offer one, a million offers follow. Michigan immediately offers any QB we even invite to a camp.

Tom Brady was always the big one who got away from Mike Riley

Shatel: Style under Mike Riley may change NFL’s thinking about Husker quarterbacks

Last edited:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Milton is probably the highest upside QB in this class but is extremely raw. Michigan is the favorite for him. Dude has a gun for an arm.

Last edited:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning in his prime couldn't have done better.

NFL scouts have him as the best arm talent in the country.

Scouts have been out here on a weekly basis for an entire year.

Blew Jameis Winston, Johnny Manziel and Jared Goff "out of the water"

HuskerOnline.com - Devaney shares interesting Tanner Lee story

:pound:

He's so good he's a 22 year old QB entering into his 5th year of college and having to fight off a red shirt freshman who wasn't even a top 10 QB coming out of high school. The good thing about this thread is that it'll keep getting bumped with recruiting updates into next February so it won't get lost in the shuffle.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like y'all understand Riley currently has multiple QB's in the league right now...

He tried to convince the USC HC to sign Brady out of HS when he was their OC. Then tried to convince the Chargers GM to draft him when he was HC there.

Both told him to fuck off and that Tom was garbage.

No one has a better eye for QB's. That's why when we offer one, a million offers follow. Michigan immediately offers any QB we even invite to a camp.

Tom Brady was always the big one who got away from Mike Riley

Shatel: Style under Mike Riley may change NFL’s thinking about Husker quarterbacks

Patrick O'Brien had offers from Nebraska, Colorado, Colorado State, Texas Tech and UNLV.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Husker fans outta control.......the sunshine pumping is at an all time high

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We interrupt this lame argument to inject some real recruiting news . . .

I gotta say that this defensive line may become the best in Buckeye history after all said and done. I believe we will get Micah Parsons in this class as well. Urbs, Pantoni, and LJ are killing it on the defense recruiting.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say that this defensive line may become the best in Buckeye history after all said and done. I believe we will get Micah Parsons in this class as well. Urbs, Pantoni, and LJ are killing it on the defense recruiting.

It's gonna be fun to watch your defensive line against our offensive line this year. After Ford went down we were a mess the rest of that game. I expect that game to be a pretty good one.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be fun to watch your defensive line against our offensive line this year. After Ford went down we were a mess the rest of that game. I expect that game to be a pretty good one.
Agree. I'm really looking forward to seeing the offense improve now that Kevin Wilson is making the calls on offense. The fact that our offense will use the TE finally will be fun. Good times ahead!

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Bosa is going to be a nightmare matchup for any of your guys on the OL. I predict this will be his breakout year and possibly a finalist for the Chuck Bedarick award.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I'm really looking forward to seeing the offense improve now that Kevin Wilson is making the calls on offense. The fact that our offense will use the TE finally will be fun. Good times ahead!

Wilson can call a pretty good offense, but it's different from what your guys are used to. Will be curious to see if it takes your offense some time to get on track due to normal
Growing pains.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Bosa is going to be a nightmare matchup for any of your guys on the OL. I predict this will be his breakout year and possibly a finalist for the Chuck Bedarick award.

Hoping big Orlando Brown draws that assignment. Dude looks like an all American this year.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brasky is kind of the OD of the huskers.

This is the funniest thing I hear.

I guess if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Baker Mayfield would lose in a QB comp to Tanner Lee.

*Speaking of unheralded transfers

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the funniest thing I hear.

I guess if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Baker Mayfield would lose in a QB comp to Tanner Lee.

*Speaking of unheralded transfers

See. Case in point.