• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2017 CWS Thread

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly why LSU can't win titles anymore. Paper thin bullpen, mismanaged ball club. Tough to watch, but its within one swing of the bat.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope but he is Kim Mulkey's son. Did you know she coaches the Baylor women's bball team? Did you know Roberston gave a pep talk to LSU before they went on the 17 game win streak? Did you know Robertson has basketball shoes made into cleats? (All freaking year)

Pat Casey is a genius…Beav leadoff guy is doing damage.

baseball is played in a park…where the animals roam free.

luv this stuff…hope your starter is is ok. Pain in a pitching arm takes a year to heal.
hell even if we were to win it would be a stretch.

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ACE IS PITCHING CLOSER RELIEF…he pitches regardless your next time out.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat Casey is a genius…Beav leadoff guy is doing damage.

baseball is played in a park…where the animals roam free.

luv this stuff…hope your starter is is ok. Pain in a pitching arm takes a year to heal.

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ACE IS PITCHING CLOSER RELIEF…he pitches regardless your next time out.
Dude I go to almost every home game and am about to walk away from the tv. Knew yall were no joke, just frustrated we couldn't have seen Walker throw his game. Injuries are a part of the game, hell yall ace isn't there. I'm pretty sick to my stomach right now.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grand Salami.

This Oregon State team feels like the Golden State Warriors. Gonna take an absolute perfect, mistake-free game to beat them. They make you pay

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grand Salami.

This Oregon State team feels like the Golden State Warriors. Gonna take an absolute perfect, mistake-free game to beat them. They make you pay
This is why I said they should be the favorites. How many teams can lose their ace who had the best ERA and the country and still not miss a beat? Their staff is absolutely incredible.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comes down to two teams…Beavz-n-Gatorz. only team i see qualified to beat us, they play the same wide open game wif speed. i like it.

the rest of you fucsticks can just melt away, but let's see sum basaballa first.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comes down to two teams…Beavz-n-Gatorz. only team i see qualified to beat us, they play the same wide open game wif speed. i like it.

the rest of you fucsticks can just melt away, but let's see sum basaballa first.
Gators have the only comprable pitching staff to OSU. And I use the word comprable lightly.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep…

probably the perfectly executed ballgame early on i have seen tonight, great pitching as well…luv the skipper.

you guys play a lot of freshmen, futures bright.
Not our skipper? I hate him, he is a pansy. Dude is a bad baseball coach, wins by out athleteing teams. Go back and look at his only title in '09 and look at who he had and you will see why they won it all. Chad Jones was an all american football player freakshow who just could do whatever he wanted on the field. Threw 93 mph left handed and played a little ball with my brother in high school actually. My favorite part, Jones didn't like to pitch. Didn't start using him on the hill till mid-season. Were probably 13 deep on that squad, all 13 would have started on every single team in the nation.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not our skipper? I hate him, he is a pansy. Dude is a bad baseball coach, wins by out athleteing teams. Go back and look at his only title in '09 and look at who he had and you will see why they won it all. Chad Jones was an all american football player freakshow who just could do whatever he wanted on the field. Threw 93 mph left handed and played a little ball with my brother in high school actually. My favorite part, Jones didn't like to pitch. Didn't start using him on the hill till mid-season. Were probably 13 deep on that squad, all 13 would have started on every single team in the nation.

I wish I could bitch about a coach that has 5 CWS appearances and 1 National Title.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could bitch about a coach that has 5 CWS appearances and 1 National Title.
He has the best facilities and the most money in the nation to work with. LSU should be in Omaha every year. Hiring a first year hitting coach instead of a proven guy is unacceptable. Not understanding basic baseball concepts is unacceptable. Running your team out of innings is unacceptable. He is the Les Miles of baseball.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the best facilities and the most money in the nation to work with. LSU should be in Omaha every year. Hiring a first year hitting coach instead of a proven guy is unacceptable. Not understanding basic baseball concepts is unacceptable. Running your team out of innings is unacceptable. He is the Les Miles of baseball.

Seems like not understanding basic baseball concepts and running your team out of innings gets you to the CWS about every other year.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
g92PR2fvnj0OI.gif

14966284621496628457.gif

Sounds like an effeminate douche, underachieves with the most talent, constantly throws his players under the bus despite his short comings, doesn't bunt when the team should, takes pitchers out too soon, leaves pitchers in too long, in a laid back game like baseball he feels the need to micromanage and make a call every single play when you have the talent he does, his mismanages talent, plays favorites, leaves kids in the lineup that have no bussiness being on an LSU roster much less starting... Other than this he's an awesome coach.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
g92PR2fvnj0OI.gif

14966284621496628457.gif

Sounds like an effeminate douche, underachieves with the most talent, constantly throws his players under the bus despite his short comings, doesn't bunt when the team should, takes pitchers out too soon, leaves pitchers in too long, in a laid back game like baseball he feels the need to micromanage and make a call every single play when you have the talent he does, his mismanages talent, plays favorites, leaves kids in the lineup that have no bussiness being on an LSU roster much less starting... Other than this he's an awesome coach.

I get it. I simply wish I had your problems

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even those hideoue astro throwbacks louisvilles wearing cant distract us.......engrave the trophy :thumb:

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even those hideoue astro throwbacks louisvilles wearing cant distract us.......engrave the trophy :thumb:
What the hell is up with that? That is the new thing those hiddeous Astros throwbacks. All versions suck.