• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2014 Nebraska Recruiting thread.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing that Michigan can land whatever 5-star their little gay heart desires and we cannot even pull a 4-star.

I understand they are a storied program and all, but so are we cot dammit. Michigan has been shitty in recent years too.......they aren't winning any fucking Championships and really aren't even coming close.

one werd thar JJM

/images/google_favicon_128.png

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many if any teams run what bo runs defense wise

And if it happens to be similar it's more of a water down version so defenders can pick it up

Evidence is in recruiting JUCO dt don't wanna touch us bc playbook is legit/thick and our DT don't build up stats and simply open up the lb for glory.

That's why I said Dline only scheme, and by close I mean that if we could recruit the type of players to run it, it would be identical. Does anyone here really think that the retards bama recruits can pick up the intricacies of a 3-4/4-3 because they made the playbook into a pop up book? My guess is that the coaching is what might be a suspect here, but it doesn't even matter if you have no players to do it with

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he choose South Carolina

DT really don't like us ESP JUCOs

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurrier knew that Lamin had a good visit so he needed to uh talk to him about it really fa$t

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of people disagree with me on this, but where the place is located is playing much more of a role nowdays than it used to.

SECland is a sexy place to kids......just like LA is a sexy place. They like the idea of warm weather and partying on thee beach and shit.

It's hard for a lot of people in this state to grasp because we have all lived here for years and don't realize that it's boring as shit here. Imagine a kid who comes from anywhere down South, coming and visiting Nebraska and seeing that our state is literally a flat piece of land with no trees left on it. It's boring to the big sticks

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I bring that up a good number of people tell me they don't believe all that.....

It's just a fact. 4 years is a long time for a kid to spend at a place......he for damn sure is gonna make sure he's comfortable wherever he goes.

Our 5 star facilities are only going to go so far in making a kid feel at home.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny football will kill our recruiting if he gets drafted high. No way on hell, Bo let's anyone have his offseason

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol someone embed the tweet that the Kentucky RB coach posted then deleted. Here's what it said:

"Okay, I got my boys to my right, throwin up this money. These recruits know what I like, all about this money. #thatmoney #catdaddy

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny football will kill our recruiting if he gets drafted high. No way on hell, Bo let's anyone have his offseason

Whut.....

So you think that our recruiting will die because Johnny football parties a lot then gets drafted?

I mean I see where you're coming from but I don't see some thug CB from Mississippi sayin "hey, Johnny football god drafted AND he parties! So fuck Nebraska!

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^i mean if that's really the case then basically what you are saying is that the drafting of one polarizing college football player will completely and utterly DESTROY the recruiting for 95% of schools in the country...seems a bit dramatic

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol someone embed the tweet that the Kentucky RB coach posted then deleted. Here's what it said:

"Okay, I got my boys to my right, throwin up this money. These recruits know what I like, all about this money. #thatmoney #catdaddy

Can't find a RT of it. It says July 13th, so I'm wondering why this is surfacing now.

UKcheaters.JPG

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of people disagree with me on this, but where the place is located is playing much more of a role nowdays than it used to.

SECland is a sexy place to kids......just like LA is a sexy place. They like the idea of warm weather and partying on thee beach and shit.

It's hard for a lot of people in this state to grasp because we have all lived here for years and don't realize that it's boring as shit here. Imagine a kid who comes from anywhere down South, coming and visiting Nebraska and seeing that our state is literally a flat piece of land with no trees left on it. It's boring to the big sticks

WINNING CURES ALL

You are right people think SEC schools are like LA . But that because their winning, if it was really based on location all Florida Texas and Callie schools would be top.

So your right if your not in a sexy location then you have to win and be a top team or recruit like mad men.

Win top games recruits will come

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't find a RT of it. It says July 13th, so I'm wondering why this is surfacing now.

:L it says 27 jul 13. Not July 13th.

FAIL BRASKY. FAIL HARD.

I need sleep.