• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2012 Nebraska vs Wisky B1G CCG Game Thread

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. but when you lose this bad and on a night where nothing went right, you going to sit there and dwell on all the negatives? You'll go in full depression mode if you did that.

Grab some of the positives out of the game so you have something to look forward too.

Who in the flying mary are you to tell me how to feel. Get off of my board please. RA why is this kid not banned right now?

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bell's block was a penalty because I think he lunged and tried to hit Devin in the head. Had there been no penalty, it wouldn't have been a big deal, though. I do think it was dirty because his major goal was to injure and take out frustrations, not make a football play. We responded with our own dirty play as a response, and hopefully Bell with think twice before he does something like that.

And they called a personal foul on us the play after the Borland body slam that was really a make-up call.

So you know (errrr think, Bell was trying to injure your guy) but Borland body slamming our quarterback was only retaliation and he had no intention of injuring Taylor......and you're fine with it because he was only doing that because of Bell trying to cause physical injury in a legal, but hard hitting block......ok.....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was unnecessary, and he did lunge. It doesn't matter, though. Borland got revenge with his body slam on Martinez. The two sides are even and that is that.

The way things are these days where a player can make a GREAT block or tackle and get penalized for it, I propose players about to block or tackle should turn their bodies completely around at the last second, and use their ass to block or tackle a player, and to make it fair, the player who gets "ass bumped" has to fall to the turf immediately or get penalized themselves.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'ts a reality RA. Bo is going nowhere.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you know (errrr think, Bell was trying to injure your guy) but Borland body slamming our quarterback was only retaliation and he had no intention of injuring Taylor......and you're fine with it because he was only doing that because of Bell trying to cause physical injury in a legal, but hard hitting block......ok.....

If Bell lunged at the head, it is a penalty. I think he did. You guys seem to think he didn't.

Whether it was a penalty or not, it was dirty. Those are two separate issues. And I think Borland's move was blatant retaliation to send a "don't mess with our guy" message. That, IMO, isn't dirty, even if the action normally would be.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, launching head-first into a defenseless player's head is awesome...
:rolleyes:

He did launch himself. I never said it was helmet to helmet. I said he led with the helmet, which is true.

Either way, it was an unnecessary play. But if he wants to hurt our fifth year Senior captain and motivate us to score 77, it's fine with me.

I was having pity on you guys. Not anymore.

I just don't think it's a good look to bitch about one or two plays when they smoked us.

THEY FUCKIN' SMOKED US.

It might kill me.

I'm not bitchin' about any play's or penalties. MY FUCKIN' POINT IS HE DID NOT LAUNCH HIMSELF... It was a great legal block. And had it not been made, he possibly could have caught Turner.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo's not getting canned for 10 wins

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bell lunged at the head, it is a penalty. I think he did. You guys seem to think he didn't.

Whether it was a penalty or not, it was dirty. Those are two separate issues. And I think Borland's move was blatant retaliation to send a "don't mess with our guy" message. That, IMO, isn't dirty, even if the action normally would be.

Smart

Stop with the bickering.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in the flying mary are you to tell me how to feel. Get off of my board please. RA why is this kid not banned right now?

I don't know what else has happened to you today, but while OD is usually obnoxious and fucking annoying, he isn't trolling our board as of yet.....He hasn't done anything yet tonight that he should be banned from our board.....

We had a tough loss, we're a huge fan base on the SportsHoopla......Some people are gonna fuck with us.....surprisingly OD isn't one of them, at least in our house.....what he posts on the WC is another story......

So far, he is not trolling us on our board, so I see no reason for him to be banned from the Husker board (for now... that could change if he reverts back to form and starts trolling us.....)

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If anyone should be banned, it should be smart.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You have to be one of the dumbest motherfucking fags I've seen on any sports board.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what else has happened to you today, but while OD is usually obnoxious and fucking annoying, he isn't trolling our board as of yet.....He hasn't done anything yet tonight that he should be banned from our board.....

We had a tough loss, we're a huge fan base on the SportsHoopla......Some people are gonna fuck with us.....surprisingly OD isn't one of them, at least in our house.....what he posts on the WC is another story......

So far, he is not trolling us on our board, so I see no reason for him to be banned from the Husker board (for now... that could change if he reverts back to form and starts trolling us.....)

OD never starts out trolling. He works his way up to it when he gets a conversation started.

Smart is pushing his luck

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1

The gif shows he didn't.

:finger:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, guys, i'm out. I'll see you guys in two weeks or so when my self-imposed SportsHoopla ban ends and you all are a little less pissy.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD never starts out trolling. He works his way up to it when he gets a conversation started.

Smart is pushing his luck

:burt:

You can't call me out by name and ask me direct questions, and then say I am pushing my luck for answering.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:

So you really are this hypocritical......

Now you got me fucking curious if other Badger fans think Bells block was dirty and intentionally trying to hurt your guy, and that Borland body slam (while in your words would be dirty normally, but because he was "protecting" his guy, it's all good and not dirty).......

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
cornwham.0_standard_352.0.gif

Smart; you are truly a dumb ass....

That is an excellent block!!!!!

:finger:

Yes it was and he appeared to have a tackling angle on Turner. These weird rules that refs interpret wrongly are ruining the game of football.