• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Today's tailgate menus

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whatcha got going on today?

I'm sipping on some Evan Williams black label this morning while brewing the Hop Lord Imperial IPA from Midwest Supplies and cooking a pork butt in the slow cooker. Once the games start I'll probably switch over to plenty Sierra Nevada Torpedoes and chow down on the pork and sweet potato fries.

Shaping up to be a good birthday so far.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beer4.gif

oh happy birthday cobra

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Birthday.

Sounds like you are doing it up right.

:suds:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy birthday Cobrabit.

I baked up some chicken quarters last night and saved the grease to make some gravy today.

Chicken fried steak, mashed taters/gravy, and corn on the cob.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna start off w/ some teriyaki wings w/ ranch & celery/carrots. Then gonna throw some ribs on the grill. Also have some macaroni salad.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank ya fellas!

RA: I had the same menu earlier in the week except it was chicken fried chicken.

Wife's out and about this morning with the son selling some of his old clothes (having a girl in January) and running errands, so I've got the house to myself until this afternoon. Therefore I'm trying to keep from getting too buzzed while I'm brewing, but as soon as it's in the fermenter, all bets are off. :suds:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whatcha got going on today?

I'm sipping on some Evan Williams black label this morning while brewing the Hop Lord Imperial IPA from Midwest Supplies and cooking a pork butt in the slow cooker. Once the games start I'll probably switch over to plenty Sierra Nevada Torpedoes and chow down on the pork and sweet potato fries.

Shaping up to be a good birthday so far.

I smoked a boston butt last night and making BBQ sammiches today. About to pour my 1st bloody mary.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy birthday Cobrabit.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im smoking some ribs and grillin some vegies , wife is making cheesy potatoes .. oh did i mention we have lots of beer too

I smoked a boston butt last night and making BBQ sammiches today. About to pour my 1st bloody mary.

Sadly I lent my smoker to a friend a month ago for his party and when he was returning it to me he swerved to miss a deer and didn't have it strapped down very well ( if at all). So I'm out a smoker, but he did pay for it and I just haven't went out to get a new one yet.

ET: never really got into a Bloody Mary, but that was years ago and may have to try it again.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Birthday Cobra.

Haven't decided on the menu for the day yet and opening this thread just made it worse. :lol:

If I get myself to the store in the next hour or so, probably gonna get some ribs for the smoker. If not, then something on the grill.

Or fried chicken.

Or Chicken Fried Steak.

Or Super Nachos.

Awww hell, maybe I'll just be on a liquid diet today?:noidea:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 day old pizza and bourbon.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly I lent my smoker to a friend a month ago for his party and when he was returning it to me he swerved to miss a deer and didn't have it strapped down very well ( if at all). So I'm out a smoker, but he did pay for it and I just haven't went out to get a new one yet.

ET: never really got into a Bloody Mary, but that was years ago and may have to try it again.

I wasn't a big bloody mary fan until I joined the Hoop and TB mentioned how much he liked zing zang. I went out and got a bottle to try it and I've been drinking them ever since. It has led to other mixes and home made versions too.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Birthday Cobra.

Haven't decided on the menu for the day yet and opening this thread just made it worse. :lol:

If I get myself to the store in the next hour or so, probably gonna get some ribs for the smoker. If not, then something on the grill.

Or fried chicken.

Or Chicken Fried Steak.

Or Super Nachos.

Awww hell, maybe I'll just be on a liquid diet today?:noidea:

Nothing wrong with that! Well I say that, but if I tried that now, I'd regret it for a few days.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Always a good excuse for an upgrade.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't a big bloody mary fan until I joined the Hoop and TB mentioned how much he liked zing zang. I went out and got a bottle to try it and I've been drinking them ever since. It has led to other mixes and home made versions too.

I'll keep that in mind the next time I have to reload at the liquor store. Typically stick with bourbon for myself or tequila, rum and vodka when we have guests since not many like bourbon (at least not without coke and I prefer it neat).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll keep that in mind the next time I have to reload at the liquor store. Typically stick with bourbon for myself or tequila, rum and vodka when we have guests since not many like bourbon (at least not without coke and I prefer it neat).

One bourbon, one scotch & one beer:noidea:?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll be switching to bourbon around noon time. I have a bottle of VERY OLD BARTON'S to polish off.

And you're a much better host than I am. If you come to my house, you better bring your own booze.