• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To be continued...

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
As neither a fan nor a hater of the Pats, I don't think Brady is anywhere near to what he used to be and is not what made the difference this year.

Now Belichik on the other hand............
I think all of the other teams if asked - who would you rather see retire, Brady or Belichik? The majority would vote for Lord Bill

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As neither a fan nor a hater of the Pats, I don't think Brady is anywhere near to what he used to be and is not what made the difference this year.

I think all of the other teams if asked - who would you rather see retire, Brady or Belichik? The majority would vote for Lord Bill

His numbers are normal, what is it you find off?

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
His numbers are normal, what is it you find off?
That's just it, his numbers were average for him this year, although I believe his interceptions were up, and his numbers seem to be trending down from the last few years. This in a year when QB #'s were up across the league.
Plus the eye test thing. He just looks like he can't make the throws he used to make.
Not dissing on the guy - he is the GOAT. He just doesn't scare me as much as he used to

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it, his numbers were average for him this year, although I believe his interceptions were up, and his numbers seem to be trending down from the last few years. This in a year when QB #'s were up across the league.
Plus the eye test thing. He just looks like he can't make the throws he used to make.
Not dissing on the guy - he is the GOAT. He just doesn't scare me as much as he used to

So you didn't watch the two previous games for the Pats?

Also if you look at his career, he has seasons with lower numbers than this year.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady threw an INT on his first pass last night ... and was lucky to not get INT’d on other passes to Hogan. If it were not for the D and clutch catches by Edelman & Gronk, diff story. TEAM effort wins rings.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
So you didn't watch the two previous games for the Pats?

Also if you look at his career, he has seasons with lower numbers than this year.
Not trying to pick a fight, just telling it like I see it.
So let me put it back on you. If you had to lose one would it be Brady or Lord Bill?
That was the point I was making

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me put it back on you. If you had to lose one would it be Brady or Lord Bill?
Brady has intangibles. Makes the whole team better, including BB. Sorry, almost puked after writing that.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ Game over yet?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yesterday reminded me of Peyton Manning's last SB win.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else notice that Brady shaved off his playoff beard right after the game, before the trophy presentation?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At this point, wouldn't matter, both are getting near the end of their respective carrers.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday reminded me of Peyton Manning's last SB win.

I was thinking the same thing. Brady was not stepping into his throws, slinging off his back foot. When that happens, his accuracy goes in the toilet... credit to the Rams defense, they brought it last night.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
At this point, wouldn't matter, both are getting near the end of their respective carrers.
Difference is there is a perceivable drop off of Brady's skills. Lord Bill continues to dominate the competition.
Part of me thinks that BB wants to coach W/O Brady on the team to show just what he can get done.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is there is a perceivable drop off of Brady's skills. Lord Bill continues to dominate the competition.
Part of me thinks that BB wants to coach W/O Brady on the team to show just what he can get done.

Based on what? He has had seasons with lower stats. He's had games with worse stats.

So what are you basing it on?

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, age is taking its toll. He's still the most clutch when it matters though, and that's why he's the best.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady didn't have his greatest season. His mechanics were off. Somewhere around week 14 he brought in his throwing coach and if you watched the next couple of games he looked totally different. Give credit to him.
The thing that doesn't take days off is his football IQ. That hasn't deminished it's only improved.