• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TLR and Family Full of Class

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So his daughter compares Wash to a "crackhead" and has to take down her Twitter account because the "joke" was just taken so horribly wrong. Now there is a Facebook issue with her mom apparently saying that this series is the 'redbirds vs. the rednecks".

I understand that people say dumb things from time to time, but you probably should be a little more careful when your father has been caught passed out in a car at a stop light because he was so hammered. Say what you will about Wash's cocaine issue, but he wasn't putting other people's lives at risk because he was dumb enough to get into a car and drive when he was on the verge of passing out.

I can see why people don't like this guy.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So his daughter compares Wash to a "crackhead" and has to take down her Twitter account because the "joke" was just taken so horribly wrong. Now there is a Facebook issue with her mom apparently saying that this series is the 'redbirds vs. the rednecks".

I understand that people say dumb things from time to time, but you probably should be a little more careful when your father has been caught passed out in a car at a stop light because he was so hammered. Say what you will about Wash's cocaine issue, but he wasn't putting other people's lives at risk because he was dumb enough to get into a car and drive when he was on the verge of passing out.

I can see why people don't like this guy.

I saw the quote from his daughter early this morning but blew it off thinking that nobody is that dumb. Evidently, she is. But then, she plays football in a bra and panties.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the quote from his daughter early this morning but blew it off thinking that nobody is that dumb. Evidently, she is. But then, she plays football in a bra and panties.

More info please :)

I know she was a Raider cheerleader, but she recently quit because of an injury. Good stuff!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole family's level of class never ceases to amaze me. Wash, Hamilton and company may have their skeletons, but they own them and have moved past them. This is an entire family of douches. Carpenter fits right in too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny when people consider redneck to be an insult.