• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tkachuk Suspended Again (1 Game)

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a spear on Matt Martin while Tkachuk was on the bench.

Flames' Tkachuk suspended one game for spear on Martin - Article - TSN

This is his third suspension in 9 months covering last season and this season starting with the Doughty elbow and one again last month for starting a brawl.

This kid is talented but dumb as a box of rocks. Someone is going to hand him his head on a platter pretty soon.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a spear on Matt Martin while Tkachuk was on the bench.

Flames' Tkachuk suspended one game for spear on Martin - Article - TSN

This is his third suspension in 9 months covering last season and this season starting with the Doughty elbow and one again last month for starting a brawl.

This kid is talented but dumb as a box of rocks. Someone is going to hand him his head on a platter pretty soon.

I don't understand why they're not incrementing his suspensions. The guy is the dirtiest player in the league right now and clearly a repeat offender that isn't taking the hint from his 1-game vacations. While the infraction itself may only warrant one game for 99% of the league, this kid needs a better message sent to him.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's because he isn't out there hurting people the last two times unlike the first time when he elbowed Doughty in the face. The last two incidents have been more pot stirring than anything malicious which is why I think they are 1 gamers. It's immaturity at its finest, he is still only 19 and learning to be a pro but he sure is pissing a lot of people off in the process.

Still, I think eventually these little incidents will pile up into one big one where there will be some on ice justice doled out. Darnell Nurse had an open invitation to him to drop the gloves for the last year or so which Tkachuk didn't do because he would get his lunch handed to him. Nurse retracted his invite over the weekend when it was obvious he wouldn't fight him; Tkachuk got clowned.

If players are already extending essentially public bounties on him, it's only a matter of time. He is slowly building his case for a major beat down by someone not too far in the future.