• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the entire 4th episode feels hazy to me other than the lazarus pit...

dont think i was 100% paying attention...
It’s before that. Right before Bruce leaves for some time off….

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s before that. Right before Bruce leaves for some time off….
you are talking about when bruce shows the crowbar to dick??? were we supposed to believe it??

akways thought in the comics he never killed anyone ever...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are talking about when bruce shows the crowbar to dick??? were we supposed to believe it??

akways thought in the comics he never killed anyone ever...

yes, that.

my guess is they are playing off the working theory at the end of the killing joke when some fans think that Batman killed the joker after that

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, that.

my guess is they are playing off the working theory at the end of the killing joke when some fans think that Batman killed the joker after that

i can see tim drake SAVING batman from killing joker... and batman right now has the joker tied up somewhere... thats the easiest way to bring in Drake...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this season is kind of a mess

Good theory with some shaky execution

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this season is kind of a mess

Good theory with some shaky execution

Very shaky. And disagree about the good theory. I want a titan story not a Batman story reimagined and then bastardized.

They should have changed the name of the show to nightwing. And then maybe my opinion would be different.

Also I hated the fact that Batman’s role in this season was to kill joker and then disappear. Hated that they had him murder someone. Wasn’t that the whole point of Tim drake?? Wasn’t he supposed to save bruce’s morals??

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very shaky. And disagree about the good theory. I want a titan story not a Batman story reimagined and then bastardized.

They should have changed the name of the show to nightwing. And then maybe my opinion would be different.

Also I hated the fact that Batman’s role in this season was to kill joker and then disappear. Hated that they had him murder someone. Wasn’t that the whole point of Tim drake?? Wasn’t he supposed to save bruce’s morals??

Yeah. I agree.

I just meant I like what crane did.

But yeah, everything else is a mess.

Most of the show has really been about batman and nw. Not just this season

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I agree.

I just meant I like what crane did.

But yeah, everything else is a mess.

Most of the show has really been about batman and nw. Not just this season

true... first season was clearly best... and was truest to the team of the Titans... second season was dumb because it went backwards to bring in the old team that was never the titans and made the new members take a step back...

season three was ALL batman story but given to nightwing, instead of batman... everyone else was just fluff...

no clue what story they will tell in season 4, if there is one, but hope they dont take another epic story and take liabilities to give it to this team...

and is batman a thing still??

Tim drake doesnt belong in this timeline... this seems more like the timeline of batman after redhood he retires, then returns as the older batman, and gets the female robin...

i wish tim drake somehow stopped bruce from killing joker... that would solve a lot of my problems...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true... first season was clearly best... and was truest to the team of the Titans... second season was dumb because it went backwards to bring in the old team that was never the titans and made the new members take a step back...

season three was ALL batman story but given to nightwing, instead of batman... everyone else was just fluff...

no clue what story they will tell in season 4, if there is one, but hope they dont take another epic story and take liabilities to give it to this team...

Tim drake doesnt belong in this timeline... this seems more like the timeline of batman after redhood he retires, then returns as the older batman, and gets the female robin...

i wish tim drake somehow stopped bruce from killing joker... that would solve a lot of my problems...

There is no guarantee he killed him.

But we’ll see.

I don’t like this Tim drake. They already have jumped the shark on him enough

DC’s new stuff has been very disappointing.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no guarantee he killed him.

But we’ll see.

I don’t like this Tim drake. They already have jumped the shark on him enough

DC’s new stuff has been very disappointing.

I dont mind the PC BS when it comes to tim drake... it is not like he is a main batman character... i mean he is robin... but he is the third of 4 robins and definitely the least important one...

if you want to be PC about someone, he would be the obvious one... and amending his stories for the PC bull shit is not a big deal to me...

if they did the same to dick Grayson, there would be a much bigger problem...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mind the PC BS when it comes to tim drake... it is not like he is a main batman character... i mean he is robin... but he is the third of 4 robins and definitely the least important one...

if you want to be PC about someone, he would be the obvious one... and amending his stories for the PC bull shit is not a big deal to me...

if they did the same to dick Grayson, there would be a much bigger problem...

Stephanie brown was some pc bullshit too. And it was entirely pointless.

Although you could argue they did it just so the other robins didn’t have to act like retards to get the war games storyline in

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephanie brown was some pc bullshit too. And it was entirely pointless.

Although you could argue they did it just so the other robins didn’t have to act like retards to get the war games storyline in

i dont count her as a robin... the 4 are Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian...

the three batmans are: Bruce, Dick, Terry

But not sure if i would consider stephanie PC bullshit, she was just a one story character... they can do whatever they want to create a new character for a temporary time...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont count her as a robin... the 4 are Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian...

the three batmans are: Bruce, Dick, Terry

But not sure if i would consider stephanie PC bullshit, she was just a one story character... they can do whatever they want to create a new character for a temporary time...

Also, what they did to Barbara is bs

But then Again, after the sham trial we just saw in real life, maybe barb getting screwed over for doing nothing wrong is more realistic than I thought

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, what they did to Barbara is bs

But then Again, after the sham trial we just saw in real life, maybe barb getting screwed over for doing nothing wrong is more realistic than I thought

i didnt think it was BS... remember that the police was corrupt... makes sense that the non corrupt commish would be get rid of at the first incident that she does not "follow the book"...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt think it was BS... remember that the police was corrupt... makes sense that the non corrupt commish would be get rid of at the first incident that she does not "follow the book"...

I would say she did.

She told him to stand down and he refused.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 4 teaser: