• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to get back on track....Kent St Predictions

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not been on here since game last week, started a new job Monday and have been so freaking busy all week. The weather could play a factor today, looks like heavy rain possible. I actually stayed home, not paying to sit in monsoon.....already regretting my choice

PSU - 27
KSU - 3

If weather cooperates, I think PSU hangs 40+ and Kent scores 10-13

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with your job!

And GO STATE :)

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with your job!

And GO STATE :)

Thanks, I made a complete career change from graphic design in publishing/media industry to IT/network admin. Love i so far.

Butler and Defense deserve some credit this week. Looked much better, were in position and made tackles today. Very few bad angles and sloppy missed tackles.

Offense, Hack looked good in first half, but too many drops in second. Also got tired of seeing the same fade called every time near goal line. They know its coming, drag a tight end into middle or keep hammering teh run, which they couldn't stop.

Week off is at good time. Mike hull should be able to get up to full speed by Indiana game. Hopefully defense keeps improving.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good move linbackeru, as someone who works in the print/publishing career it is a dwindling career. I am hoping to hand in for 5 more years.

I was at my two nephews games today so I didn't see anything until the 4th quarter. Good game by the Nittany Lions.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at my sisters wedding in CO and through the wedding and reception dinner I was checking Espn's game cast. I didn't know it was raining and that's properly a good reason why Hack didn't hit the 200yd mark for the 1st time. I watched the recorded game yesterday when I got home and the secondary still didn't look that good. I really worry when we start playing teams who can through the ball well. Indiana's qb has a good passer rating and I wasn't worried about the Hoosiers until I saw our secondary play past few games. The hoosiers can be a sleeper team this week at Indiana and we better be prepared to make some tackles.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at my sisters wedding in CO and through the wedding and reception dinner I was checking Espn's game cast. I didn't know it was raining and that's properly a good reason why Hack didn't hit the 200yd mark for the 1st time. I watched the recorded game yesterday when I got home and the secondary still didn't look that good. I really worry when we start playing teams who can through the ball well. Indiana's qb has a good passer rating and I wasn't worried about the Hoosiers until I saw our secondary play past few games. The hoosiers can be a sleeper team this week at Indiana and we better be prepared to make some tackles.

I watched Indiana against the first real team they played in Mizzou and they looked like shit.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we do have a week off to get on track before we play the Big10 schedule so let's just hope our secondary improves.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we do have a week off to get on track before we play the Big10 schedule so let's just hope our secondary improves.

Need to pressure QB. He was bad when he had any heat on him