• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for Boise St to put its money where it mouth is

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of pent up anger there, Wiz. Wow.

Now, you've really got to pity little Wiz a little bit here. You see, little wiz follows Boise State fans around nipping at our heels with his portable raincloud personality because his own team has been an abject, pathetic failure since Don James left decades ago. :nod:

Yet lately, I'll confess little wiz is getting even more incoherent and harder to understand. Maybe, he would communicate more clearly if he took Bama's cock out of his mouth? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you just love to try to create things that aren't real. You should be a cartoonist. I don't follow boise fans around. In fact I haven't said a negative thing about them since we kicked their ass. I don't beat up on people after they lose. But we know you aren't going to let the facts get in the way.

What's this about me and Bama? :laugh3: Because I see what you are trying (and failing miserably) to do to them I'm now a bama nutswinger? I'm sure that will come as news to them considering I've done more than my fair share of pointing out their weak schedules and fear of road trips.

This is just the same tired old BB. Once your material gets shot down in flames you turn to nothing but made up garbage and insults to ensure any thread you are in stays open and active. The bama fans left you totally blown up so bad your ass looks like
Super_Stock_4141_11185.jpg

And all you have left is trying to make up shit about a different team now. Classic BB.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the same token, Boise fans didn't pile on Washington fans after the Broncos beat your team on a neutral field a year and a half ago. You see I don't operate that way either.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the same token, Boise fans didn't pile on Washington fans after the Broncos beat your team on a neutral field a year and a half ago. You see I don't operate that way either.

lol, the hell your fans didn't. There was plenty of chest thumping. In fact, that's really all your fans are known for isn't it?

I actually did laugh out loud when I saw that BB thumbed that up though. He of all people giving a thumbs up for someone talking about having some honor and class? You can't make that kind of hypocrisy up. You really can't.

Again, you can't tell the difference between someone feeding back the hate and vitriol that is BB's hallmark and someone really attacking your team? Don't be so damned sensitive. And if you must then at least tell your fellow bronco fan to stop being an asshole and making you all look bad otherwise it's hollow words.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, the hell your fans didn't. There was plenty of chest thumping. In fact, that's really all your fans are known for isn't it?

I actually did laugh out loud when I saw that BB thumbed that up though. He of all people giving a thumbs up for someone talking about having some honor and class? You can't make that kind of hypocrisy up. You really can't.

Again, you can't tell the difference between someone feeding back the hate and vitriol that is BB's hallmark and someone really attacking your team? Don't be so damned sensitive. And if you must then at least tell your fellow bronco fan to stop being an asshole and making you all look bad otherwise it's hollow words.

Alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the irony of this post by a Boise Fan.

And the irony of accusing others of what he has done for some 50 odd pages. He's out of ammo it would seem. Nothing left but empty posts with pictures that don't apply, made up shit of no value, and the same tired insults. It's only even marginally entertaining because he really believes he is getting under your skins and making some kind of progress.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3