• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Patrick

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Patrick has been phenomenal the last few seasons. I was a big Eddie Mac fan - because of his consistency - his willingness to block downfield and his ability to make plays are crucial times. Tim Patrick fits that profile. The Broncos should sign him early before everyone else in the league realizes Patrick is making the plays while Courtland Sutton is not. I'm not bashing on Sutton - so much as pointing out - when the game is on the line - the team goes to Patrick.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on Patrick, but Sutton is a beast. Both need to be signed imo

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Patrick has been phenomenal the last few seasons. I was a big Eddie Mac fan - because of his consistency - his willingness to block downfield and his ability to make plays are crucial times. Tim Patrick fits that profile. The Broncos should sign him early before everyone else in the league realizes Patrick is making the plays while Courtland Sutton is not. I'm not bashing on Sutton - so much as pointing out - when the game is on the line - the team goes to Patrick.
Totally agree with this and if it is a choice between Patrick and Sutton I would chose Patrick.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on Patrick, but Sutton is a beast. Both need to be signed imo
Yeah, I think both these guys are players. If we can’t afford both, I wish we would have been able to get value for Courtland before the deadline. We have a lot of young talent in the WR room. Four currently on the PSquad.
I’m looking forward to how the coming offseason unfolds.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude was a guarantee for a critical drop in college. I am glad he got it all figured out, we always had awesome talent.

Edit: I am sure it did not help that Utah has probably the greatest run of trash qb play in college history.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude was a guarantee for a critical drop in college. I am glad he got it all figured out, we always had awesome talent.

Edit: I am sure it did not help that Utah has probably the greatest run of trash qb play in college history.
Valid point, put Patrick is the epitome of consistent and reliable WR these days. His drops are nonexistent.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had I choose between Sutton and Patrick, I would be inclined to keep Patrick and let Sutton walk. This year, Patrick has made more of an impact than Sutton. I don't know if defenses are covering Sutton more leaving the other WRs open or what the deal is. Bridgewater seems to not target Sutton as much. Only 2 in the Dallas game if memory serves.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some fan love for Patrick - for sure. I believe Sutton has not yet - either fully recovered from his injury - or as not yet fully got back into the mentality of not thinking about his injury. Prior to the injury - Sutton had a ridiculous ability to catch balls - high - low - outside or inside. One pass target to him in the Dallas game - he couldn't handle a pass down slightly behind him at knee level. The old Sutton would have eaten that up - IMO.

I think Sutton will be back in his old form - maybe prior to the end of the season. I think Bridgewater has a propensity to pass to better route runners - and less so to guys who come down with the jump ball - that squeezes Sutton's current production -as well.

I do see Patrick as a guy who deserves to be extended as he is a high performing brick and mortar teammate -who exemplifies the warrior spirit common to the best professional football players.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should’ve extended Patrick last year

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some fan love for Patrick - for sure. I believe Sutton has not yet - either fully recovered from his injury - or as not yet fully got back into the mentality of not thinking about his injury. Prior to the injury - Sutton had a ridiculous ability to catch balls - high - low - outside or inside. One pass target to him in the Dallas game - he couldn't handle a pass down slightly behind him at knee level. The old Sutton would have eaten that up - IMO.

I think Sutton will be back in his old form - maybe prior to the end of the season. I think Bridgewater has a propensity to pass to better route runners - and less so to guys who come down with the jump ball - that squeezes Sutton's current production -as well.

I do see Patrick as a guy who deserves to be extended as he is a high performing brick and mortar teammate -who exemplifies the warrior spirit common to the best professional football players.
I hope to keep both, but economically perhaps that's too much dough for the WR room? I can find a way to live with any eventuality, except losing both dudes. That seems like a non-starter. We shall see!!

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love both back but, that's tons of $$$ in WR room not smart.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutton hasn’t peaked yet. Both are solid but Sutton would be first priority. Seems like Patrick is the most clutch WR we have had since Rod Smith though. His career will probably dip a little faster then Sutton’s IMO. Between the two Sutton is a higher priority but would be great to keep both.

I think Patrick will be a little like Shelby Harris hitting free agency he may not get the money he deserves and we get a little bit of a bargain on him. Like Harris, Patrick has been through the grind and gives his all to Denver.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutton hasn’t peaked yet. Both are solid but Sutton would be first priority. Seems like Patrick is the most clutch WR we have had since Rod Smith though. His career will probably dip a little faster then Sutton’s IMO. Between the two Sutton is a higher priority but would be great to keep both.

I think Patrick will be a little like Shelby Harris hitting free agency he may not get the money he deserves and we get a little bit of a bargain on him. Like Harris, Patrick has been through the grind and gives his all to Denver.
I pray you are right

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, that’s a bar

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pray that you pray that I pray that you pray that SpringStein prays that Mingo prays for rain.