• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tickets

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in Okinawa so it's really hard to get tickets. I'm rooting for AZ to get in but if you should not make it (due to QB situation) I'd like the opportunity to buy SB ticket(s) I'm a Pats fan so who knows.....

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make you a deal. I will sell you my two tickets plus let you rent my house for the week for an even 10 grand. That's a steal!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it work for AZ season ticket holders? If AZ doesn't make it, would they still get tickets?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it work for AZ season ticket holders? If AZ doesn't make it, would they still get tickets?

Super Bowl Tickets are made available to season ticket holders first and foremost before the general public. Any available tickets after that can be scooped up on a first come, first serve basis. If I remember correctly, I paid $750 plus taxes per ticket for the last Super Bowl. I'm sure it will be more this time around. They should be sending out letters to purchase playoff/Super Bowl tickets here in the next week or two.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IIRC, the home team fans do not get in on SB tix. SB participant teams get I think 3200 pairs for their own STH's. Ours were distributed via a lottery in both of our appearances. I was not selected in either lottery:bawling:.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the AZ Super Bowl in Tampa and got tix via a Season Ticket Holder that won the lottery. Paid face value which I think was almost $1000. Turned out to not be the best investment, lol.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IIRC, the home team fans do not get in on SB tix. SB participant teams get I think 3200 pairs for their own STH's. Ours were distributed via a lottery in both of our appearances. I was not selected in either lottery:bawling:.

This is 100% accurate. There is a lottery for season tickets holders as there is only a certain number of tickets slotted for season ticket holders.

If I get a couple of tickets in the lottery South, I am going to sell them at market value (not face value). I will give you first right of refusal if you would like. I have a 1000 SF guest house that we my rent, but we are about 40 minutes from the stadium.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Market value increase when high cost of living cities get in the game.
I'm obviously hoping to see NE get in, that ups the price.
AZ getting in would up it a lot because you would not have to travel.
Seattle getting in would normally up it but fans are short of money (very generally) because of last year.
Green Bay fans don't spend their money on anything but the Packers.
Panthers, Falcons and Tampa are not getting in.
Pretty much all the NFC teams that are in the running will drive the price up - not down.
Probably the Packers get in and there won't be any tickets available.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, time to ask. Sorry for your loss but time to consider selling me your SB ticket(s)
I'll pay more than face value but I am limited by the expensive travel from Okinawa.
At least you will be selling to a real fan. Please consider.....

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised prices are still that high. Curious to see what you can get from scalpers. I'd bet you could get a "deal". I saw more Pats fans early in the week, but seeing more Seattle fans at the airports, etc, yesterday. Katy Perry is the only reason I might tune in. The whole matchup of one cheater calling out other cheaters all week is growing a bit tedious. Marshawn Lynch stopped being cute a while ago too. Just play the game.