• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday, July 25th Conversation: OK its not funny anymore DBacks

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona%20Diamondbacks.gif
vs
Chicago%20Cubs.gif

Miley (6-8) vs Villanueva (2-6)

6:40 PM @ Chase Field

I have nothing else to say. Get your shit together DBacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona%20Diamondbacks.gif
vs
Chicago%20Cubs.gif

Miley (6-8) vs Villanueva (2-6)

6:40 PM @ Chase Field

I have nothing else to say. Get your shit together DBacks.

I am currently slumped over in the corner of my closet sobbing my eyes out. In between the sobs, I let out a blustery scream of "why god, why?" I feel so lonely right now...hold me!

Last edited by a moderator:

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as the offense choked with RISP last night, that loss is all on Kennedy and Hernandez. I read last night's thread and saw nobody blaming Kennedy for putting us in that huge hole.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as the offense choked with RISP last night, that loss is all on Kennedy and Hernandez. I read last night's thread and saw nobody blaming Kennedy for putting us in that huge hole.

Kennedy deserves most of the blame, but we should've been able to overcome that... so many missed opportunities offensively. :gaah:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need a legit cleanup hitter. Platooning Chavez, Ross, and Montero in cleanup is just sad.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to trade for Giancarlo this offseason
Injury prone, they should pass. The offense has shown life this series and can be good they just need to get consistent and stop stranding so many baserunners. We need to get rid of Kennedy because he is our worst starter and everyone else is doing a decent job. We need to get rid of Hernandez and Sipp and upgrade the bullpen.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury prone, they should pass. The offense has shown life this series and can be good they just need to get consistent and stop stranding so many baserunners. We need to get rid of Kennedy because he is our worst starter and everyone else is doing a decent job. We need to get rid of Hernandez and Sipp and upgrade the bullpen.

The offense has been inconsistent and its sucked with runners on, but I think bullpen and Ian Kennedy are our biggest problems. If they take Skaggs out of the rotation instead of Ian when McCarty or Cahill are back, I'm gonna freak out.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We still have no clean up hitter... no one to protect Goldy. That's why hes slowed down lately... teams just won't give him anything to hit. We need a threat behind him.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cahill blows, and he has completely imploded after a great start to the season. I am willing to give McCarthy another shot as long as he replaces Kennedy and not Skaggs.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have no clean up hitter... no one to protect Goldy. That's why hes slowed down lately... teams just won't give him anything to hit. We need a threat behind him.
Aaron Hill is sadly the best option at hitting cleanup but he's in a terrible slump and too streaky, Chavez can't play everyday so it seems like Hill, Ross and Montero will continue to switch at hitting cleanup. There's a guy in AAA worth giving a shot...

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Hill is sadly the best option at hitting cleanup but he's in a terrible slump and too streaky, Chavez can't play everyday so it seems like Hill, Ross and Montero will continue to switch at hitting cleanup. There's a guy in AAA worth giving a shot...

I think it might be time you bump up that thread you made for that guy....

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to have Stanton but we would probably have to give up multiple top prospects plus I think Miami wants to keep him.