• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Throwback Thursday

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surreal!
10418242_811215442245398_8287502968296082551_n.jpg

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FAIL. TK disapproves of your jokes.

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 66

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you understand how badly we are going to fuck you guys up this year. The combination of us being about as good as last year, you guys being much worse, and the fact that we're out for blood because of the bullshit from last year, AZ is going to skull fuck ASU up and down the court, until 00:00. It's going to be epic, and I can't wait. McKale, McKale North, it doesn't matter. Just know that when you don't get to within 20 of us at all next year, that it's not just because we are good, it's because you also just can't compete. The craziest part about whenever we lose to you guys in basketball is not that we lost; it's college basketball, crazy shit happens all the time. The most insane part is that you guys talk shit. You talk about it like we talk about Elite Eights. Well good. I'm glad it will be a packed house when we play. I might just have to make a return trip to my second McKale home just to see it again; I've been away. I'm glad we're all going to get a pleasant reminder just how the fucking hierarchy of basketball rolls around here.

TBT? I got ya. Get ready for 40 minutes of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaAUit6HOu8]Kevin Parrom Hard Foul on Ty Abbot - YouTube[/ame]

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"One sport". Lol.
How many times do we gotta do this?
All-time series:Arizona Leads________________All-time seriesASSU Leads:(
Football...47-37-1________________________ Women's BBall...46.5-25.5:pound:
Basketball...LOL
Baseball...226-193-1
Softball...97-85

You can't touch this:hammer:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, Sporky, you sure love setting yourself up for failure don't you?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"One sport". Lol.
How many times do we gotta do this?
All-time series:Arizona Leads________________All-time seriesASSU Leads:(
Football...47-37-1________________________ Women's BBall...46.5-25.5:pound:
Basketball...LOL
Baseball...226-193-1
Softball...97-85

You can't touch this:hammer:

I was going to post this, but it's like shit, how many times do we need to remind him???

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you understand how badly we are going to fuck you guys up this year. The combination of us being about as good as last year, you guys being much worse, and the fact that we're out for blood because of the bullshit from last year, AZ is going to skull fuck ASU up and down the court, until 00:00. It's going to be epic, and I can't wait. McKale, McKale North, it doesn't matter. Just know that when you don't get to within 20 of us at all next year, that it's not just because we are good, it's because you also just can't compete. The craziest part about whenever we lose to you guys in basketball is not that we lost; it's college basketball, crazy shit happens all the time. The most insane part is that you guys talk shit. You talk about it like we talk about Elite Eights. Well good. I'm glad it will be a packed house when we play. I might just have to make a return trip to my second McKale home just to see it again; I've been away. I'm glad we're all going to get a pleasant reminder just how the fucking hierarchy of basketball rolls around here.

TBT? I got ya. Get ready for 40 minutes of this:

Kevin Parrom Hard Foul on Ty Abbot - YouTube

CTP is mad

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CTP is mad

Mad? Hahahahahahahaha, why would I be mad?

AZ is going to make yet another deep run in March, and ASU is going to struggle to find its way out of the basement again. Honestly man, I couldn't care less about anything that is ASU basketball. Not that you'll even sniff our talent this year, but even if you did, that's all you have. All you guys do is sit around and reminisce about the games that you beat AZ. It defines your entire season. We sit around and talk about deep runs in March, undefeated non-conference streaks, and winning streaks in general.

What's going to be awesome is how horrible ASU is going to be this year, how mad YOU'LL get, and just knowing that Herb got an extension, keeping you guys from getting out of your hole for another few years, at least.

AZ looks to be headed for another year of top 5 rankings and title hopes. ASU is going to be competing with WSU and OSU. Hahahahaha, I couldn't be happier. See you scrubs in McKale North, our court needs another cleaning.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AZ is going to make yet another deep run in March, and ASU is going to struggle to find its way out of the basement again. Honestly man, I couldn't care less about anything that is ASU basketball. Not that you'll even sniff our talent this year, but even if you did, that's all you have. All you guys do is sit around and reminisce about the games that you beat AZ. It defines your entire season. We sit around and talk about deep runs in March, undefeated non-conference streaks, and winning streaks in general.

What's going to be awesome is how horrible ASU is going to be this year, how mad YOU'LL get, and just knowing that Herb got an extension, keeping you guys from getting out of your hole for another few years, at least.

AZ looks to be headed for another year of top 5 rankings and title hopes. ASU is going to be competing with WSU and OSU. Hahahahaha, I couldn't be happier. See you scrubs in McKale North, our court needs another cleaning.[
YEA!

rover

a player not restricted to a particular position
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AZ looks to be headed for another year of top 5 rankings and title hopes. ASU is going to be competing with WSU and OSU. Hahahahaha, I couldn't be happier. See you scrubs in McKale North, our court needs another cleaning.[
YEA!

Chance Comache commits to UofA: "UConn and Arizona State hosted Comanche for official visits earlier in the recruiting process and by committing, Comanche won’t make previously scheduled trips to N.C. State and UCLA.

See, it's not if you win one game out of every 20 or 30 tries, it's where your program is at and where it's headed...