• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Throw a "What If" at you guys

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess someone has run out of material. I'm laughing at the superior football knowledge.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking BJJ might actually be talking football .....

or he is calling a bluff card by an admin :nod: :suds:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not challenging the moderator for anything. I guess you didn't read his thread and post on personal attacks. No one on here has personally attacked so many posters here and at espn than you. Did it come to your mind that Mr. Fordman had you in mind when he professionally asked everyone to calm down with the personal attacks? So here we are again. Just postd down a few thoughts and here you are again trying to bait and cause dysfunction in the forum.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whistle:

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good until Smith slaps the ish out of someone or goes off on Romo. Though as probably the only person on this board who questions if we are set as wr, Id be willing to deal with both to have Smith on the squad.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good until Smith slaps the ish out of someone or goes off on Romo. Though as probably the only person on this board who questions if we are set as wr, Id be willing to deal with both to have Smith on the squad.

I don't think anyone will say we're set at WR, but the need is so far down the list I'd prefer to put any free money elsewhere.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Steve Smith were willing to play for the vet min plus incentives, they'd never let him out of Carolina. If we were going to spend money on a big name FA, I'd much rather spend it on D

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Bjj the ony one with an IQ high enough to get on the internet ........ Yet not know I CANT read what he says for weeks now ???????????? ( cause he has been ignored)

People actually have to tell me what he says ....

I aint biting ...... He's a terd

Still waiting for him to get flushed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina is likely to part ways with Steve Smith.

Now even though receiver isn't a need for us .... We all know Jerry is in win now mode.

Would you go after him as a FA If he was willing to play for Vet minimum plus incentives.

Now down side would be does he hold our younger guys back

However I think the upside is greater.

I think he is the ultimate player. Never in trouble. Heart of a Lion. Will teach our young receivers how to be professionals. Bring a bit of leadership.

And what was it 2-3 years ago ... he said publically he was getting older and was ready to be the #2 and help a young guy take his place. So he damn sure isn't selfish.
Can play on the outside or in the slot. So he is both situation as well as depth

Maybe it's just that I am a huge Steve Smith fan .... But that is a move I would make. Even if receiver isn't a priority

I never heard that they were, I like the player a lot though always have. If Carolina cuts him it will cost them 2MM to do so before June 1 he has 9MM in dead money and only 7MM for 2014 cap hit. I'd keep him. To answer your question though. I'd take him no doubt.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Bjj the ony one with an IQ high enough to get on the internet ........ Yet not know I CANT read what he says for weeks now ???????????? ( cause he has been ignored)

People actually have to tell me what he says ....

I aint biting ...... He's a terd

Still waiting for him to get flushed
Looks like you just exposed yourself again. Ignore mean ignore. Why you concerned what I am posting with other posters?:scratch::L