• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Duke Johnson?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your crystal balls saying about his PPR production moving forward? I’m looking at putting a trade to beef up the other guys receiver depth. Maybe something with Anthony Miller and or Snead. Behind Michael Thomas he has Corey Davis and Goodwin so he’s got nothing.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your crystal balls saying about his PPR production moving forward? I’m looking at putting a trade to beef up the other guys receiver depth. Maybe something with Anthony Miller and or Snead.

he is a good PPR back... But the problem with PPR backs who are not the primary back is that they are generally not TD guys...

Johnson is not only not a TD guy, but he is on an average at best offense... So don't expect too many high scoring games...

so he pretty much is capped, he may catch 5 balls per game... But he is unlikely to reach 15(PPR) points in a single week

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is a good PPR back... But the problem with PPR backs who are not the primary back is that they are generally not TD guys...

Johnson is not only not a TD guy, but he is on an average at best offense... So don't expect too many high scoring games...

so he pretty much is capped, he may catch 5 balls per game... But he is unlikely to reach 15(PPR) points in a single week

I’d mainly be adding him for RB and flex depth. If one of my RB’s get hurt I’ve currently got McGuire and Ito behind CMac and Collins. Valdes-Scantling is in my weekly flex spot.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as you don't have sights set on him grabbing 8-10rec per game with a TD, and are fully prepared for him to be a 4-5rec with less than 60yds guy, i think he's a good depth add

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as you don't have sights set on him grabbing 8-10rec per game with a TD, and are fully prepared for him to be a 4-5rec with less than 60yds guy, i think he's a good depth add

What combo of receivers you thinking?

Agholor, Miller, Snead, Tre’Qwon Smith

I’m wondering if a one for one Miller for Johnson is fair enough? Or maybe I’m better off offering Agholor and/Snead.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m wondering if a one for one Miller for Johnson is fair enough? Or maybe I’m better off offering Agholor and/Snead.

I like miller more than agholar and snead... If that helps...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

since Duke is on bye, I'd keep my fingers crossed that Snead/Lamar Jax sync up this week vs a very beatable Cincy D, then try to showcase that connection with Ravens upcoming schedule being very friendly to the passing attack (OAK, ATL, KC, TB all upcoming for Balt)

as for rest of season value, I actually like Miller the most out of that group

Miller
Snead
TreQ
Agholor

is how i'd rank them

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: