• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts from the tOSU game

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White - It was his first game in Ohio. Nerves definitely played a part, especially in the FT department.

Marble - He plays better with the ball in his hand. I think we need to seriously look at letting him handle the ball on a more consistent basis. He gets into the flow of the game better and is able to dictate more. That being said. . .

Woodbury/Gesell/Clemmons - These 3 (especially Woodbury) need to step up their game. They have 19 games under their belt and it's time to start playing like Sophomores. Gesell/Clemmons need to hit the open jumper when it's there and Woodbury needs to grow a fucking pair, go up strong, and rip the damn hoop down. He needs to realize that, while it worked in HS, the finesse game won't cut it in the B1G. Get pissed and throw it down.

There are 12 games left in conference. There's no reason we can't win at least 7 of them. That puts us at 20-11 overall and 9-9 in conference. If we get to there, I think 1 win in the B1G tourney and we're dancing. We'll have to see.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa really couldnt have played much worse than they did and they were still a few missed free throws away from winning a nice road game. Marble needs to step up in big games. He has struggled against all 3 of the top tier B10 teams he has played against this year. White played fine IMO ( aside from the free throw shooting), I was fine with the play of Gessell and Clemmons actually and Woodbury is a project, anyone who saw him in HS knew that he was going to be our least productive freshman that saw any minutes. I think Basabe needs to be starting or at least getting more minutes. Guy had 7and 10 last nitght in like 18 minutes of action. Depth is cool but when you play top tier teams you need to trim the rotation. Lastly Oglesby needs to just sit if he isnt going to shoot the 3 when he is open. The next time i see him run off a screen, catch a pass with an open 3 and then pass up the shot so he can drive the lane and get it stolen I am going to punch a fucking hole in my TV. He is a liability on defense so if he isnt going to shoot when he is open Id rather have May out there because at least Eric can defend.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

There are a few on Halo that think if he started, he would be doing better. That makes no sense to me whatsoever.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a complete and total liability...he plays no defense and doesn't shoot it when he's open...if he were 8'6" I could at least say he takes up space

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a complete and total liability...he plays no defense and doesn't shoot it when he's open...if he were 8'6" I could at least say he takes up space

Its shocking to me that Fran still plays the guy. I mean how many open shots does our "shooter' need to pass up before he ceases to be our "shooter" and just becomes a shortish white guy who cant guard and isnt athletic???

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That loss last night really fucks us in the butt...I fucking hate those Johnson brothers