• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This shit pisses me off so bad

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska, possibly Missouri reportedly told to make decisions soon - NCAA Football - CBSSports.com

Some of this will be repeated from another thread but I am so pissed at this that I have to rant about it!

I am still confused at how you put an ultimatum out to someone that has all of the power right now. Nebraska holds all of the cards.

Texas/Big 12 comes out and says that they want an answer from Nebraska (I know they want an answer from Missouri as well but let's get real here, they couldn't care any less about Missouri so who cares) so that Texas can decide if them and their lemmings want to go to the Pac 10. SINCE WHEN IN THE HISTORY OF THE BIG 12/TEXAS HAVE THEY NEEDED TO HEAR NEBRASKA'S VOICE BEFORE THEY DECIDED TO DO ANYTHING???????? Since the rumor of the 6 schools leaving for the Pac 10 has been confirmed by a few of the schools I will be anxiously awaiting Dan Beebe's ultimatum towards those 6 schools as to whether they are in or out. I am sure that will be coming soon.

This is one of the many times that I wish that Osborne was more controversial and outspoken so he could tell the Big 12/Texas where to stick that ultimatum and tell them to fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some people out there that think if the 6 schools bolted for the Pac 10 then that would screw Nebraska since the Big 10 has not formally offered anyone and is still a long ways away from their personal time line. Well I am not worried about that because Nebraska is a big enough name to be wanted by any conference out there.

The fucking arrogance of these assholes in Texas are just astounding. They have been kicking everyone in this conference around since it was formed and now all of a sudden when they see that they don't have the power they have the fucking balls to stand up and act like they do and demand something from us that we don't have to give them.

With the exception of me wanting Osborne to tell them all to fuck off I kind of also wish that he takes that ultimatum and ignores the shit out of it just to make those fuckers sweat and see what they will do with out an answer.

God I hate these bastards and this fucking conference.

Fuck'em all and let's go dominate the Big 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(a couple of days ago someone on here said that they sense another meltdown coming from me. I told them it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Well I can admit when I am wrong. That dude was right because I am meltingdown on this issue because I am so fucking pissed)

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska, possibly Missouri reportedly told to make decisions soon - NCAA Football - CBSSports.com

Some of this will be repeated from another thread but I am so pissed at this that I have to rant about it!

I am still confused at how you put an ultimatum out to someone that has all of the power right now. Nebraska holds all of the cards.

Texas/Big 12 comes out and says that they want an answer from Nebraska (I know they want an answer from Missouri as well but let's get real here, they couldn't care any less about Missouri so who cares) so that Texas can decide if them and their lemmings want to go to the Pac 10. SINCE WHEN IN THE HISTORY OF THE BIG 12/TEXAS HAVE THEY NEEDED TO HEAR NEBRASKA'S VOICE BEFORE THEY DECIDED TO DO ANYTHING???????? Since the rumor of the 6 schools leaving for the Pac 10 has been confirmed by a few of the schools I will be anxiously awaiting Dan Beebe's ultimatum towards those 6 schools as to whether they are in or out. I am sure that will be coming soon.

This is one of the many times that I wish that Osborne was more controversial and outspoken so he could tell the Big 12/Texas where to stick that ultimatum and tell them to fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some people out there that think if the 6 schools bolted for the Pac 10 then that would screw Nebraska since the Big 10 has not formally offered anyone and is still a long ways away from their personal time line. Well I am not worried about that because Nebraska is a big enough name to be wanted by any conference out there.

The fucking arrogance of these assholes in Texas are just astounding. They have been kicking everyone in this conference around since it was formed and now all of a sudden when they see that they don't have the power they have the fucking balls to stand up and act like they do and demand something from us that we don't have to give them.

With the exception of me wanting Osborne to tell them all to fuck off I kind of also wish that he takes that ultimatum and ignores the shit out of it just to make those fuckers sweat and see what they will do with out an answer.

God I hate these bastards and this fucking conference.

Fuck'em all and let's go dominate the Big 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(a couple of days ago someone on here said that they sense another meltdown coming from me. I told them it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Well I can admit when I am wrong. That dude was right because I am meltingdown on this issue because I am so fucking pissed)

That's not a meltdown dude. lol

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should see how I am acting here at home. I am freaking bouncing off the walls in anger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nebraska will be ok no matter what happens. They've got a quality product.

105436065v8_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Udub fan I hope that Nebraska leaves for the Big 10 and then the Texas and OK schools head to the Pac. That would be pretty sweet IMO. And with all the Cali schools, the Texas schools wouldn't hold nearly as much power in the Pac-16. Oh and that Texas state legislation is a bunch of bull shit. The Pac-10 will take Colorado regardless of what some anonymous Texas legislator says.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*yawn*...I serisously have not bought into this crap at all, the Big 12 will stay intact, whether people are for or against it...deal with it.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Udub fan I hope that Nebraska leaves for the Big 10 and then the Texas and OK schools head to the Pac. That would be pretty sweet IMO. And with all the Cali schools, the Texas schools wouldn't hold nearly as much power in the Pac-16. Oh and that Texas state legislation is a bunch of bull shit. The Pac-10 will take Colorado regardless of what some anonymous Texas legislator says.

Whoooo, Since when has a Husky Fan been on here??

But you are right, Unlike the Texas schools the California schools can stand alone but find ways to Stand together... Texas and their little sisters will not have the Pull they do in the Big Tex conference... If Texas joins they will be a Part and not The Part...

That said I wish Nebraska would join instead of Tech, but I am thinking the Pac can add another Oregon State and Nebraska will never Join or Stay in a Conference with Texas...