• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is the least interesting CFP.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.....Clemson vs UGA for the National Championship?

Nah offense wins championships. OU vs Clemson will be a very entertaining final.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parity has nothing to do with quality. A conference could finish with everyone being 6-6 and although the parity is outstanding, the quality probably sucks.
That to me is better
I personally would want to see a conference
beat eachother up and
make it competitive.
And yes. The pac and sec tied
with 9 teams going to
bowls.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pac and sec tied
with 9 teams going to
bowls.

That's the final straw, time to boot Ole Miss from the SEC. Fuckers cost us a bowl team title.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be worse than last year.

Washington and Ohio State weren't competitive. They had 7 points and 409 yards combined.

*On top of that, everyone knew Alabama and Clemson would win their games. I think semis this year will be very competitive.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And "what game did Bama win a good game once" this season? :L Bama couldn't even make it the SEC CCG. Actually Bama finished 3rd in the SEC his season!!!

The ones where we didn't get 49 or 55 laid on us.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether or not they put in OSU over Bama, you still have the same situation. There might be some solid play in this playoff, and maybe there will be blowouts.

This wasn't the year of 3-4 dominating teams we thought we might have. There are no teams without flaws and warts. There is no clearly superior team with everyone else miles behind either. That doesn't mean the expected team won't win it, but it doesn't feel like there's a slam dunk out there.

Not interesting? I mean they could end up being boring, but of course there is interest going into them. Rematch of Clem/Bama to open things up? Okie and Georgia with a chance to prove who belongs there?

Everyone will be watching both, or they just aren't college football fans.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether or not they put in OSU over Bama, you still have the same situation. There might be some solid play in this playoff, and maybe there will be blowouts.

This wasn't the year of 3-4 dominating teams we thought we might have. There are no teams without flaws and warts. There is no clearly superior team with everyone else miles behind either. That doesn't mean the expected team won't win it, but it doesn't feel like there's a slam dunk out there.

Not interesting? I mean they could end up being boring, but of course there is interest going into them. Rematch of Clem/Bama to open things up? Okie and Georgia with a chance to prove who belongs there?

Everyone will be watching both, or they just aren't college football fans.
Good comment, but a person doesn't have to be a "true college football fan", to not watch a game that they don't like or agree with.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares how many points were scored on Bama this season? They finished 3rd in the SEC!!!

I could see how you would feel that way. I would too if the number of teams that scored 40 on my team in a decade was in double digits...instead of 1.

I guess you get used to teams laying the wood to you...I wouldn't know.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see how you would feel that way. I would too if the number of teams that scored 40 on my team in a decade was in double digits...instead of 1.

I guess you get used to teams laying the wood to you...I wouldn't know.
Well it really doesn't matter now, as the committee made their 4 choices for the playyoffs. We have to move on.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good comment, but a person doesn't have to be a "true college football fan", to not watch a game that they don't like or agree with.

Then they are a bitch.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point was a 'true' college football fan is going to watch the playoffs whether their team, or a team they care about, is in it or not. More casual fans or fans that only care about their team certainly might not watch either or care about the outcome.