• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Washington Post nails deflate gate yet again...must read.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nearly every cell phone I've ever owned. Not once did I think "hey, the responsible and sensible way to discard my old phone is to smash the shit out of it".
Which explains why your a Cowboy fan.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? It's Pat Fans that have been beating the "Conspiracy Theory" drum during this entire thing...

And just to help you along, destroying a cellphone on the day he was to testify isn't a freaking 'X Files' episode. It bears remarkable resemblance to purposeful destruction of evidence.
If Wells is on record for saying he didn't need it. Oh well TB could do whatever he wanted to do with it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wells is on record for saying he didn't need it. Oh well TB could do whatever he wanted to do with it.
My god I got spot this full out bullshit about Wells saying he didn't need it. Here is how the conversation went.

Wells We would like to see the texts on your phone.
Brady. Not giving you my phone.
Wells. We don't actually need your phone, if your lawyer will vet your phone and gives us the relative texts, that would work.

Brady Not going to happen

Then Brady leaves and has the phone destroyed. Now he saying they told me they didn't need the phone. Right....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god I got spot this full out bullshit about Wells saying he didn't need it. Here is how the conversation went.

Wells We would like to see the texts on your phone.
Brady. Not giving you my phone.
Wells. We don't actually need your phone, if your lawyer will vet your phone and gives us the relative texts, that would work.

Brady Not going to happen

Then Brady leaves and has the phone destroyed. Now he saying they told me they didn't need the phone. Right....
Oh I didn't know you were there. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I didn't know you were there. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Didn't have to be, it's obvious. Only a moron would pretend that the NFL won't want to supenia his phone in court, something Wells couldn't do in his investigation, thus the effort to coax Brady to at least let his lawyer vet the phone and turn over the relative texts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't have to be, it's obvious. Only a moron would pretend that the NFL won't want to supenia his phone in court, something Wells couldn't do in his investigation, thus the effort to coax Brady to at least let his lawyer vet the phone and turn over the relative texts.
You've got it all figured out. If I were you I'd be sueing Wells for parts of that $5 mil.