• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The times are now a changin

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Minimize college athletes' brain trauma risks.Are we not already addressing this?

2. Raise the scholarship amount. Yeah raise it if tuition goes up

3. Prevent players from being stuck paying sports-related medical expenses. Agree, only concern is lingering injuries-who gets to pay long term?

4. Increase graduation rates. LOL I think the student is in full control of this

5. Protect educational opportunities for student-athletes in good standing. I would like to hear the arguement for this change, how is the NCAA not doing this.

6. Prohibit universities from using a permanent injury suffered during athletics as a reason to reduce/eliminate a scholarship.agree 100%

7. Establish and enforce uniform safety guidelines in all sports to help prevent serious injuries and avoidable deaths. already being done

8. Eliminate restrictions on legitimate employment and players ability to directly benefit from commercial opportunities.Bigger schools are going to have more oppurtunities for this and will in the end create a unfair advantage.

9. Prohibit the punishment of college athletes that have not committed a violation.Again would need example, who is getting punished for not doing anything?

10. Guarantee that college athletes are granted an athletic release from their university if they wish to transfer schools.

11. Allow college athletes of all sports the ability to transfer schools one time without punishment.11 and 12 together I am fine with, but it also clouds number 3....maybe the school can say sure you can leave and here is your injury waiver to have signed...not liable.