• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Season so Far-Zero Week

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Season So Far-Zero Week

1st 4: Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State

2nd 4: Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Washington, Auburn

3rd 4: Miami, Michigan St, Penn St, Notre Dame

Analysis: This is not how I think it will end up, but the way it is now with no one having played. The 12 teams shown are my actual rankings. The loser of the Washington-Auburn game is not out of the playoffs, but would have a hard time reaching it.

Playoff picks. Alabama, Clemson, Wisconsin, Oklahoma.

Analysis. Alabama and Georgia could be undefeated when they meet in the SEC Championship. If that happens, both teams will likely make it. Clemson should run the table, but a championship will get them in. Wisconsin would have to beat a great team from the East. Oklahoma could afford a loss but might need help.

Most surprising: Texas and West Virginia could be big surprises in the Big 12. Oklahoma is not a sure thing. Boise St and UCF will be up there and undefeated seasons are not impossible. I suspect UCF will falter at least once. Michigan with a quality QB could also be a big surprise. Watch out for Florida State if they get off to a hot start.

Most disappointing: TCU tops my list. I’m not really feeling it with Notre Dame, Miami, and Penn St. Texas AM is set up for at least 4 losses and maybe 5.

Heisman Trophy: Bryce Love, Jonathan Taylor, Will Grier, Jake Fromm.

Analysis: Looks like a runner’s year. Bryce Love plays late in the day and west coast teams often get overlooked. Jonathan Taylor is my pick.

Big 3 Games of the Week: Auburn-Washington, Notre Dame-Michigan, LSU-Miami

Analysis: Auburn-Washington is super big. I don’t think Washington can run the table in the Pac 12 so a loss here would be crippling for their playoff hopes. I like Washington in a shootout. More interested in seeing Shea Patterson than the game. If he turns out to be the real thing, Michigan will contend in the Big 10. I like Notre Dame by 1-3 points. LSU-Miami. LSU is really an unknown to me. If Miami wants to be considered for the playoffs, this should be a must win. Aside from Florida St, this is the toughest game they play.

Big games in September: Ohio St-TCU, Clemson-Texas AM, Stanford-Notre Dame, Ohio St-Penn St, UCLA-Oklahoma

Analysis: Ohio St has a tough start in September. Clemson has to be careful at what can be a tough place to win. Notre Dame must beat Stanford to be considered a playoff contender.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Season So Far-Zero Week

1st 4: Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State

2nd 4: Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Washington, Auburn

3rd 4: Miami, Michigan St, Penn St, Notre Dame

Playoff picks. Alabama, Clemson, Wisconsin, Oklahoma.

Analysis. Alabama and Georgia could be undefeated when they meet in the SEC Championship. If that happens, both teams will likely make it. Clemson should run the table, but a championship will get them in. Wisconsin would have to beat a great team from the East. Oklahoma could afford a loss but might need help.

Most surprising: Texas and West Virginia could be big surprises in the Big 12. Oklahoma is not a sure thing.

What if Wisconsin and Ohio State go into their CCG undefeated? Do both go to the CFP?

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Wisconsin and Ohio State go into their CCG undefeated? Do both go to the CFP?

After Week Zero, Wisconsin didn't drop out of the Top 10, so they have that going for them!

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both have to go to Penn State so I don see that happening. But if it does, the closeness of the game might determine that.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we need to analyze the overall body of work of these teams, that being said I have

Hawai'i vs Rice
Wyoming vs UMass

as the playoff games

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we need to analyze the overall body of work of these teams, that being said I have

Hawai'i vs Rice
Wyoming vs UMass

as the playoff games

Hawaii and Wyoming win the semi's and Wyoming takes the championship.

A million people show up for the parade, only to discover that there aren't a million people in Wyoming. Uh-oh.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hA7B382AA

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hawai'i vs UTEP
Wyoming vs UMass

as the playoff games
:fify:

We gonna whoop them Hooters.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawaii and Wyoming win the semi's and Wyoming takes the championship.

A million people show up for the parade, only to discover that there aren't a million people in Wyoming. Uh-oh.

Now the stakes would be risen, not only will they be playing for the Natty but also for this thing

528ff3a3d84c6.preview-620.jpg

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the stakes would be risen, not only will they be playing for the Natty but also for this thing

528ff3a3d84c6.preview-620.jpg

That would like good in my trophy case, except I don't have a trophy case. The wife and I collect dolls and other foreign treasures and that would be the centerpiece.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would like good in my trophy case, except I don't have a trophy case. The wife and I collect dolls and other foreign treasures and that would be the centerpiece.

If you happen to find the original of this trophy these two would appreciate it

This is the new edition of it, apparently they lost the old one

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you happen to find the original of this trophy these two would appreciate it

This is the new edition of it, apparently they lost the old one
Are you serious? If that was an original they lost they are out a boatload of money. A Charles Russell original is worth a small fortune these days.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? If that was an original they lost they are out a boatload of money. A Charles Russell original is worth a small fortune these days.

And yet it is probably buried in a closet or shed somewhere...whoever possesses it has no clue of it's value