• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Season So Far-Week 10

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st 4: Alabama, Georgia, Wisconsin, Clemson

2nd 4: Miami, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, TCU

3rd 4: Washington, Auburn, Ohio St, Penn St

Analysis: The above is my own ratings. The college playoff rankings are very different. Two very big games this week will bring clarity. Notre Dame-Miami and Oklahoma-TCU. Losers of those games are likely out. Washington Needs a lot of help to make the playoffs. Oklahoma needs to win out and hope for a loss from teams above them. Wisconsin is the only Big 10 team in contention, but must win all their games including the CCG. Only the 1st 9 teams are in contention.

My Picks for the Playoff: Alabama, Georgia, Notre Dame, Clemson.

Most surprising: Notre Dame, Miami, Iowa State, TCU, and UCF

Analysis: TCU can replace Oklahoma as a contender if it wins out. However it lacks the veritas to beat out Clemson or Notre Dame. If Miami could run a tough table, they would be a cinch to get in.

Most disappointing: Florida St, Baylor, Brigham Young, Nebraska, Tennessee, and USC

Analysis: Florida St has to rank as the biggest disappointment because of their number 3 ranking. Nebraska continues to struggle in the Big 10 as their recruiting seems to be down again. I expected Baylor to be down, but not this down. Tennessee is just playing out the season. USC has again failed when they were the favorite for the PAC title.

Heisman Trophy: Baker Mayfield, Saquan Barkley, Bryce Love, JT Barrett

Analysis: At this point it’s a 2 man race. Mayfield is way out in front and only a tremendous finishing performance from Barkley can catch him.

Big 3 Games of the Week: Notre Dame-Miami, Oklahoma-TCU, Alabama-Mississippi St

Analysis: Notre Dame-Miami will remove one contender, same for Oklahoma-TCU. Baker Mayfield should be the difference for Oklahoma, while Miami has yet to be tested and Notre Dame’s overall strength should be too much for Miami to handle. Alabama has a lot of injuries and an upset is possible, though not likely. Should Alabama lose, all bets are off on who makes the playoffs.

Big games in the regular season: Washington-Washington St, Alabama-Auburn, Wisconsin-Michigan

Analysis: Big wins over good teams will be needed to make the playoffs. Aside from this weeks important games, these future games will determine who gets the 4 spots. Georgia appears to have the easiest schedule. Rivalry games are very tough and upsets are not uncommon. That’s Alabama-Auburn and Washington-Washington St

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnathan Taylor has no chance since he's a freshman and plays for Wisconsin. We all seen previous backs break all time records and still lose

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnathan Taylor has no chance since he's a freshman and plays for Wisconsin. We all seen previous backs break all time records and still lose

Oh I know he won't win. Just maybe he's good enough to be in 4th place.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know he won't win. Just maybe he's good enough to be in 4th place.

Maybe but he needs to stop fumbling and the offensive holding calls took away 100 yards last week. Let's see what he can do vs a good Iowa defense and Michigan defense. If he has a Heisman moment with great stats and wins I'd say he's a lock for the top four.