• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Quiton Dial hit on Aaron Murray.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama defensive end Quinton Dial won't be suspended for his disputed hit on Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray in the SEC title game on Dec. 1.

The conference ruled Friday that the matter would be handled internally after consideration.

Dial's above-the-shoulder, helmet-to-helmet hit on Murray came away from the play on an interception return, leaving the junior quarterback hurt on the turf in Atlanta though no flag for unnecessary roughness was thrown by the officials on the play.

"The Southeastern Conference has completed its review of video from the 2012 SEC Football Championship Game. Several plays involving both teams were reviewed," the SEC said in a statement.

"After review, all subsequent action will be handled internally by the two institutions and the conference office is satisfied with their actions."

Dial, a former junior college transfer and one of nine scholarship seniors on the team, has started on the Alabama defensive line for most of the season, racking up 21 tackles, one sack and 4.5 tackles for loss.

Gary Danielson was crying so much about an Alabama player making a play that I guess the SEC had no choice but to investigate the hit. :drama: Oh how soft football has become. Returning an interception makes the QB a would be tackler. Sheesh..

:lol: Aaron Murray's face.

Last edited by a moderator:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah no shit the SEC wont suspend him when they are trying to get the Natty, they dont want to take any chances there

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way...they didn't suspend him?!

surprised-face-on-cat.png

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the OH SHIT look on his face right before he gets hammered........

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That look was priceless!

How good is Aaron Murray really? Legit??

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Sheldon "Eye Poker" Dawson won't miss any playing time.

Georgia's Sheldon Dawson disciplined by Mark Richt for poking eye of Alabama's Dee Milliner | al.com

Something happened before, and when I turned around ... I was pointing, and my hand went straight through his face mask," Dawson, a freshman, told reporters in Georgia today. "They were saying I tried to eye gouge him or something like that. I looked at the video too, and it did look like I went into his face, but it didn't go like me grabbing his face or trying to poke his eye. ...

Yeah right you fucking pussy, atleast man up and tell the truth.