• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots "Elite Defense" Exposed By Almighty Jets

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say we did not deserve the loss? We sure as hell did.....I just feel bad that he has such a hardon for the Pats...its amazing how pathetic he is.....

Let it go man. Who cares?
Our team has several issues, one of them is pretending there are two minutes left on every drive. Don't understand why they refuse to run the ball when you are getting 4.5 yards per carry against one of the top 3 run stuff Ds. Also, Brady was way off today, why keep on forcing passes??

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad game by the Pats. The refs and injuries didn't play nearly as big of a role as the play of the team.

Ya I would agree with that. That call in OT was terrible but in the end the Pats should have buried the Jets when they had the chance. Brady was not Terrific Tom today.

BTW HD :finger:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad game by the Pats. The refs and injuries didn't play nearly as big of a role as the play of the team.

But, of course, those excuses are still available in the clutch.

Thank gawd Gronk played today or that would have been the go-to.

"If Gronk plays we win that game."

On that last drive in regulation, the Jets were begging the Pats to win with all those pass attempts instead of running for first downs and killing clock. They have Brady the ball twice and he couldn't do shit either time.

"It's the receivers, man."

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let it go man. Who cares?
Our team has several issues, one of them is pretending there are two minutes left on every drive. Don't understand why they refuse to run the ball when you are getting 4.5 yards per carry against one of the top 3 run stuff Ds. Also, Brady was way off today, why keep on forcing passes??

Now THIS anyone can respect. :suds:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That call in OT was terrible

How?...It's a new rule that every team and player is aware of. The right call was made.

Just be thankful the refs blew the holding call last week that let the Pats win.

The Pats should be sitting at 4-3 right now.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares? the yets played their sb. they played their very best and beat a pats team riddled with injuries. actualy they didnt win, the refs gave them the game. bump this thread at the end of the season when the yets are 8-8 and the pats have a bye in the playoffs. nobody gives two shits losing to the 8-8 yets in the regular season. this thread is a joke.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense didn't lose us this game. While they were on the field, they gave up 23 points and scored 7.

The biggest factor? 1/12 on third down. You can't win like that.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How?...It's a new rule that every team and player is aware of. The right call was made.

Just be thankful the refs blew the holding call last week that let the Pats win.

The Pats should be sitting at 4-3 right now.

Right dont quote the entire thing I said and try and stir shit IPW.

If you are going to quote my reply please quote all of it like the part that said that the Pats should have buried the Jets when they had the chance. Brady was not Terrific Tom today.

Thanks. I am not making excuses for the Pats loss. Brady was not good today. That is really it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares? the yets played their sb. they played their very best and beat a pats team riddled with injuries. actualy they didnt win, the refs gave them the game. bump this thread at the end of the season when the yets are 8-8 and the pats have a bye in the playoffs. nobody gives two shits losing to the 8-8 yets in the regular season. this thread is a joke.

Seriously, hammer, ban this fool.

The shtick is old.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right dont quote the entire thing I said and try and stir shit IPW.

If you are going to quote my reply please quote all of it like the part that said that the Pats should have buried the Jets when they had the chance. Brady was not Terrific Tom today.

You said the call in OT was terrible, implying the Refs made a bad call, even though it was the right one.

Please then explain why it was a terrible call, unless you meant to say it was a terrible penalty for the Pats to take in that situation? In that case, I agree.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the yets played their sb.

177.gif

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule is terrible. The call was correct.

Committing the penalty was also terrible. There was no reason for that shit. Just let him miss.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The shtick is old.
jdm your getting on my nerves. why dont you ban yourself nothing you say makes any sense. you're the least knowledable pats fan on these boards from what ive seen.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The shtick is old.

We better not ban anyone for what they say in a thread like this. :D

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Dolphins post game, Philbin declined speaking to the press, saying his team needs to prepare for their Super Bowl next week. :rolleyes:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said the call in OT was terrible, implying the Refs made a bad call, even though it was the right one.

Please then explain why it was a terrible call, unless you meant to say it was a terrible penalty for the Pats to take in that situation? In that case, I agree.

Whatever :ss:

I dont think that was a good call cause the Pats are my home team. You disagree cause you hate the Pats.

I did not use it as a excuse. I already said countless times that Brady was not good today. Is that enough for you to glow in glory or do you need to rub some more salt in the wound?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever :ss:

I dont think that was a good call cause the Pats are my home team. You disagree cause you hate the Pats.

:laugh3:

I disagreed because it was the right call. All I asked was for you to explain why you thought the call was terrible is all.

If you're going to say something, at least back it up when called out on it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jdm your getting on my nerves. why dont you ban yourself nothing you say makes any sense. you're the least knowledable pats fan on these boards from what ive seen.

Whatever dude.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

I disagreed because it was the right call. All I asked was for you to explain why you thought the call was terrible is all.

If you're going to say something, at least back it up when called out on it.

You win. I am wrong.

Feel better?