• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Pacers have been playing back 2 whack lately

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually kinda funny TheLonelySheepFucker would accuse someone else of being fat while he himself actually IS fat.

Weird.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know great teams play through adversity and all that shit. But those guys were tired last night. I almost chuckled when several of them were sitting on the scorers table during a brief time out. West and Hibbert were sucking down oxygen like they were playing at Mile High.

Better to get through these gauntlets everly in the season I suppose.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their offense has been pretty stagnant with an offensive rating of 92.7 per 100 possessions over their last 5 games.

Haven't won @ Atlanta since 2006

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their offense has been pretty stagnant with an offensive rating of 92.7 per 100 possessions over their last 5 games.

Haven't won @ Atlanta since 2006

All true. They have been slumping on offense for a while. But only lost one of the games. Playing 6 games in 9 nights should be a piece of cake though, right? I think they may also have discovered they miss Lance a bit when he is not there. Bonehead plays and all. They looked pretty out of sync with Granger in the starting lineup. Not that this is not solvable with a few games, but just sayin....

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm atleast hoping the Wizards give a more respectable showing on your court than they did a month ago. They're not exactly firing on all cylinders just now either.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm atleast hoping the Wizards give a more respectable showing on your court than they did a month ago. They're not exactly firing on all cylinders just now either.

They have been playing pretty good ball lately. You never know what will happen, but I would not want to be the Wizards after the egg the Pacers laid in Atlanta last night. We have one two game losing streak this season. I don't look for another for a while.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been playing pretty good ball lately. You never know what will happen, but I would not want to be the Wizards after the egg the Pacers laid in Atlanta last night. We have one two game losing streak this season. I don't look for another for a while.

lol... no doubt.

Damn it, Atlanta!