• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Pacers have been playing back 2 whack lately

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it doesn't stay that way.

tumblr_ltne7mDSek1r317bvo1_500.gif

bwE6n.gif

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is so hard to believe that some one might not be a fatty :rollseyes:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Granger

It really burns you up that somebody who posts on the internet may take nutrition and fitness seriously? There is nothing I enjoy more than going to the gym.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Granger

It really burns you up that somebody who posts on the internet may take nutrition and fitness seriously? There is nothing I enjoy more than going to the gym.

gee, welcome to the club...

do tell me why i'm burned? lol i get accused of being a fat diabetic by one particularly ignorant poster here all the time. doesn't bother me...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha it's cuz I am high off that gym pump and creatine!!!

had a friend(well, kinda) that tried to get me into using that AND HGH. turned him down. don't get me wrong, looking like your body was hewn out of stone would be cool and all, but i'm cool with being "normal" in shape...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee, welcome to the club...

do tell me why i'm burned? lol i get accused of being a fat diabetic by one particularly ignorant poster here all the time. doesn't bother me...

Meant for granger.

had a friend(well, kinda) that tried to get me into using that AND HGH. turned him down. don't get me wrong, looking like your body was hewn out of stone would be cool and all, but i'm cool with being "normal" in shape...

HGH is harmless with great side effects if you get the real stuff and take a reasonable dosage. It is when you start taking Ronnie Coleman doses that your feet and head will grow like Stallone and Bonds. Also the distended gut from your organs constantly growing among other bad side effect.

I am not huge, just 185 at 5'10" and trying to get stronger with less body fat, I may be a non responder to creatine but the stuff is so cheap and once again harmless I will keep using it for a bit.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Ya, I doubt that.

fat-guy-epic-swing-fail.gif

Jungle gyms and parks are great free gym's often closer than an actual gym!!! Next time I would really aim to find a more sturdy structure.

All you need are monkey bars and a bench.

The bench is used for incline pushups of many varieties to go along with the many varieties of flat pushups or to aid you if you can not do a regular pushup. (My girlfriend does those but I feel soon she wil be able to do a pushup!!!)

Monkey bars are used for Reverse pushups, Pullup variations, and dips. Or if you are already in great shape muscleups.

Legs, jump lunges or just regular lunges and sprints!!!

For calves just find a curb and do 1 leg calf raises.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jungle gyms and parks are great free gym's often closer than an actual gym!!! Next time I would really aim to find a more sturdy structure.

All you need are monkey bars and a bench.

The bench is used for incline pushups of many varieties to go along with the many varieties of flat pushups or to aid you if you can not do a regular pushup. (My girlfriend does those but I feel soon she wil be able to do a pushup!!!)

Monkey bars are used for Reverse pushups, Pullup variations, and dips. Or if you are already in great shape muscleups.

Legs, jump lunges or just regular lunges and sprints!!!

For calves just find a curb and do 1 leg calf raises.

You are funny. As I said in the other post, I'm just fuckin' with ya.