• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART7

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 PEPE®
Real applewood smoked ham and provolone cheese garnished with lettuce, tomato, and mayo.
#2 BIG JOHN®
Medium rare shaved roast beef, topped with yummy mayo, lettuce, and tomato.
#3 TOTALLY TUNA®
Fresh housemade tuna, mixed with celery, onions, and our tasty sauce, then topped with alfalfa sprouts, cucumber, lettuce, and tomato. (My tuna rocks!)
#4 TURKEY TOM®
Fresh sliced turkey breast, topped with lettuce, tomato, alfalfa sprouts, and mayo. (The original)
#5 VITO®
The original Italian sub with genoa salami, provolone, capicola, onion, lettuce, tomato & a real tasty Italian vinaigrette. (Hot peppers by request)
#6 VEGETARIAN
Layers of provolone cheese separated by real avocado spread, alfalfa sprouts, sliced cucumber, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. (Truly a gourmet sub not for vegetarians only..........peace dude!)
J.J.B.L.T.®
Bacon, lettuce, tomato, & mayo. (The only better BLT is mama’s BLT)

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#7 GOURMET SMOKED HAM CLUB
A full 1/4 pound of real applewood smoked ham, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, & real mayo!
#8 BILLY CLUB®
Roast beef, ham, provolone, Dijon mustard, lettuce, tomato, & mayo.
#9 ITALIAN NIGHT CLUB®
Real genoa salami, Italian capicola, smoked ham, and provolone cheese all topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, and our homemade Italian vinaigrette. (You hav’ta order hot peppers, just ask!)
#10 HUNTER'S CLUB®
A full 1/4 pound of fresh sliced medium rare roast beef, provolone, lettuce, tomato, & mayo.
#11 COUNTRY CLUB®
Fresh sliced turkey breast, applewood smoked ham, provolone, and tons of lettuce, tomato, and mayo! (A very traditional, yet always exceptional classic!)
#12 BEACH CLUB®
Fresh baked turkey breast, provolone cheese, avocado spread, sliced cucumber, sprouts, lettuce, tomato, and mayo! (It’s the real deal, and it ain’t even California.)
#13 GOURMET VEGGIE CLUB®
Double provolone, real avocado spread, sliced cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, lettuce, tomato, & mayo. (Try it on my 7-grain whole wheat bread. This veggie sandwich is world class!)
#14 BOOTLEGGER CLUB®
Roast beef, turkey breast, lettuce, tomato, & mayo. An American classic, certainly not invented by J.J. but definitely tweaked and fine-tuned to perfection!
#15 CLUB TUNA®
The same as our #3 Totally Tuna except this one has a lot more. Homemade tuna salad, provolone, sprouts, cucumber, lettuce, & tomato.
#16 CLUB LULU®
Fresh sliced turkey breast, bacon, lettuce, tomato, & mayo. (JJ’s original turkey & bacon club)
#17 ULTIMATE PORKER™
Real applewood smoked ham and bacon with lettuce, tomato & mayo, what could be better!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really misko? the whole damm menu? lotto good that does us when we cant FUCKING ORDER IT HERE!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eat your heart out ..

blue can get it he just has to drive to it

lol....and i'm about ready to go there!!
yummy.gif

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my wifes sister and her two little boys are coming over here in a bit,so i'm outta here for now.:yo:...oops take care Misko!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, they got shit to eat as Sheetz that we only dream about here in the desert!

Was just kidding...not bad for what it is.

Funny what you miss. You may not have certain foods in the desert, but the Mexican and Southwestern food out there kicks ass. I used to have relatives near Tucson. Had some GREAT eats there!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later Cali, Net, Blue.

I'm gonna develop a friggin' complex...people start checking out in droves when I get here.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just kidding...not bad for what it is.

Funny what you miss. You may not have certain foods in the desert, but the Mexican and Southwestern food out there kicks ass. I used to have relatives near Tucson. Had some GREAT eats there!

yea there is alot of good foods from back home that I miss and cant get em here

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOOKS LIKE i MISSED ALL THE FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.