• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanx, Misk. Gotta head for lunch. Back later, unless the weather clears, and I end up repairing my car this afternoon.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really need to stop following this sandusky bs....its gettin me all depressed

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only reason paterno is getting dragged in is because he has always been the first one to tout the morals @ penn state

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well were were the morals of the grad student when he witnesed the sex act? ... could you sit there and take no action ?... and how much did joe really know ? he did his job and used his chain of comand .. the higher ups did nothing ... because colleages are no longer schools they are a very big bussisness

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will pass no judgement on joe untill all of the facts are presented .. I do live in a glass house just like every one else in this world .. I havent walked in the mans shoes either .. and the press corps will never print anything or say anything to amonish joe either .. even if it surfaces that he did nothing wrong ... Im not saying he did nothing wrong .. but what if he didnt know anything ? and just simply followed the reporting procedures ... all he had was 2nd hand info to go on .. and we all know that a studient would never lie about a teacher for their own personal gain .. the the studient was right in this instance .. ya see what im sayin

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this whole ordeal is just a gigantic mess... hard to know the real facts when there are so many accusations flyin around and so many fingers being pointed.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well were were the morals of the grad student when he witnesed the sex act? ... could you sit there and take no action ?... and how much did joe really know ? he did his job and used his chain of comand .. the higher ups did nothing ... because colleages are no longer schools they are a very big bussisness

absolutely not.....and that's the part of this whole story that concerns me the most....call the fucking police!

Status
Not open for further replies.