• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The official Nick Foles Thread...

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is "Anything # 7" cool? :noidea:

Or is it closer to nerdy or cult? :heh:
I guess we will find out, I didn't even know there was another movie coming out. I was just a kid when the first movie came out and I loved it. The sequels all fell short but it will be interesting to see the new technology in a new Star Wars movie. And the answer to your question is YES! The magnificent 7 is cool :nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will find out, I didn't even know there was another movie coming out. I was just a kid when the first movie came out and I loved it. The sequels all fell short but it will be interesting to see the new technology in a new Star Wars movie. And the answer to your question is YES! The magnificent 7 is cool :nod:
Nice!

I'd guess Lucky 7 too

images

But both are outside the box!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To me, Empire Strike Back is really the best of them all. A New Hope(the original)is definitely second best though. Return of the Jedi would be third and then the "prequel" trilogy which I didn't really like.

I also remember seeing the originals in the theater, well at least Empire and ROTJ. I was too young to remember seeing Star Wars in the theater but I was there, my mother took me and my older brother lol.

Supposedly the new ones are going back to the way Lucas made the original trilogy, meaning we won't have that green screen special effects BS acting like the prequels did(or at least a lot less of it).

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Empire was good but by the time the others came out we had movies like Alien and Dune... And Jar Jar Binks was a big mistake in my opinion. Have you read the books? The adventures of Luke Skywalker?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was too young to remember seeing Star Wars in the theater but I was there, my mother took me and my older brother lol.
You know the SportsHoopla rules,

Pictures or GTFO!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Empire was good but by the time the others came out we had movies like Alien and Dune... And Jar Jar Binks was a big mistake in my opinion. Have you read the books? The adventures of Luke Skywalker?

I haven't read the books. I'm not a huge fan, but do enjoy the movies. Well, the originals. Hopefully the new ones will take after those. I remember my friends from HS were huge fans of it all back in the day, including the books.

Yeah, The prequels with Jar Jar were awful. The acting overall was awful in the prequels. I think because they were in front of a green screen and not on an actual set. For the new ones, they are building these incredible sets and the actors are really getting into it, or so I've heard.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shopson - You are the man!

There's a lot of good ones out there:

Looks like Napoleon, throws like Uncle Rico

A pic of Napoleon's and Pedro's heads swapped onto Foles and Sanchez

etc.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think the Rams may trade Foles to move up to take MM?
I don't. I think Foles is a starter on at least half the teams in the NFL. MM has upside but he is not a starter - he is a project. Maybe a good one but not this year.....

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I often have stated that Fisher threw Foles under the bus by giving him crappy coaching with all the OC firings and replacements, putting him in an offense that perhaps he wasn't a good fit, and basically Bulgerizing him with our developing O-line. If Reid salvages his career and he returns to the progression he had going in Philadelphia, then I'll be able to tell everyone that I told you so. If not, then Snisher may have been right all along by cutting this dude.