• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbstriet picked Minnesota as the "sleeper" to win the conference this year.

If Minny finishes ahead of Nebraska this year I will donate my left nut to charity

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbstriet picked Minnesota as the "sleeper" to win the conference this year.

If Minny finishes ahead of Nebraska this year I will donate my left nut to charity

In football?

Does Herbstriet know they're starting a walk-on true freshman at QB?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was led to believe that walk on QBs (especially white ones) were who could take teams to the next level?

Only when they have a pipeline to protect them and RB like LP to hand it off to.
:herbie:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 DAYS 'TIL HUSKER FOOTBALL

Reactions: FNG

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok fellas, I need some assistance. I got a kid that I have become a sort of grandpa to over the last couple of months. He is a freshman at South this year. He has played football for a few years now and absolutely loves the game.
Last month he was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma cancer and is unable to play this year while he goes through kemo treatments. He is depressed, of course, because he was really looking forward to high school football. He will not be attending school this first semester at all and was enrolled in honors classes before his diagnosis.
He is a big Nebraska fan. He's never been to Lincoln. (I'm not fishing for tickets here)
The kid comes from a low income, single parent home.
-now to the help part -
I'm trying to find contact info for someone in the football department I could reach out to and see if I can't get this young man down for a guided tour of the facilities and maybe catch a practice.
I will cover any costs and transportation if this can happen. I've search for university directories with no luck .This may reflect my ineptitude more than an actual lack of info.
Any help is appreciated.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok fellas, I need some assistance. I got a kid that I have become a sort of grandpa to over the last couple of months. He is a freshman at South this year. He has played football for a few years now and absolutely loves the game.
Last month he was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma cancer and is unable to play this year while he goes through kemo treatments. He is depressed, of course, because he was really looking forward to high school football. He will not be attending school this first semester at all and was enrolled in honors classes before his diagnosis.
He is a big Nebraska fan. He's never been to Lincoln. (I'm not fishing for tickets here)
-now to the help part -
I'm trying to find contact info for someone in the football department I could reach out to and see if I can't get this young man down for a guided tour of the facilities and maybe catch a practice.
I will cover any costs and transportation if this can happen. I've search for university directories with no luck .This may reflect my ineptitude more than an actual lack of info.
Any help is appreciated.
I would try Chris Anderson to start. Might also be worth giving the folks at Team Jack a shout.

Chris Anderson

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also anybody can get a tour...not sure how much it costs nowadays but I don’t think it’s anything too wild. And I bet if you explained the situation they might be able to waive that. Start with Chris though.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 DAYS 'TIL HUSKER FOOTBALL
maxresdefault.jpg

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-now to the help part -
Any help is appreciated.

On twitter @TeamJack

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 DAYS 'TIL HUSKER FOOTBALL