• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make no mistake about it, this is Ghost's fault.

He doesn't give a shit.

Half the reason I'm banned is for getting under HD's skin about how obvious it is that he bought this site just so he'd have all the power. He's a baby dick bitch and he ran this site into the ground and I've told him this on numerous occasions.

I don't blame Ghost for taking the money and running, but he couldn't have picked a worse successor.

There's a REASON HD's head is barely above water keeping this site going. He's heavy handed and emotional. He has no clue how to grow a website or how to be original.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do blame Ghost.

I also still don't believe the whole story that this place sold for $19k. This place wasn't worth $2k when he sold it. You have to generate a ton of traffic to have a site worth almost $20k.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half the reason I'm banned is for getting under HD's skin about how obvious it is that he bought this site just so he'd have all the power. He's a baby dick bitch and he ran this site into the ground and I've told him this on numerous occasions.

I don't blame Ghost for taking the money and running, but he couldn't have picked a worse successor.

There's a REASON HD's head is barely above water keeping this site going. He's heavy handed and emotional. He has no clue how to grow a website or how to be original.

this next plorst I make --may get me banned from the whole site .... so it goes
I actually feel sorry for HD --- I think he came from a very affluent family and joined espn site to get e-friends
but to his avail got nothing in return.Then the deal of the century landed in his lap, to own an up and coming sports site ---- He then knew his e-friend list will be overflowing --- well .......with a few stipulations
1-- run off the most popular personalities
2-- ban the popular personalities that still hang around
3-- appoint officers to administer his quest --officers that stroke his ego

ghost sold this site because of the complete opposite of HD,s motivation

I may be wrong --- buuut like always -----I am

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at the water cooler and the CFB main and just shake my damn head.

All good things must come to an end. There was a time when this place was more entertaining than any TV show or movie.

There were times here that I physically fell out of my chair laughing. Laughing to the point where my stomach hurt.

I don't think there's ever been or ever will be a better sports message board than SH was in the OG days.

All of this is true for me as well. I think I even cut class a few times because of SportsHoopla parties

yea them where the days --- i do remember times of lookin at the clock knowing its 3 am and have ta werk the next day then said " I'm having too much fun right now -- who cares"

buuuuut hurted in the mernin ---LOL !!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska Shrine Bowl 2016 is on NET

North 17
South 0

Half

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell ya what, you don't appreciate your water heater until it takes a shit on you. The pilot light won't ignite.

Cold showers suck while you're takin' em but I swear it boosts my energy and mood.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never! my gawd they would never let that thing die. They do however need to lower ticket prices down to about 35 bucks.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The things I'd do to thieves. Just had my checking account hacked and apparently I like to buy coffee in New York City and Arizona. About $200 worth of coffee.

So now I have to cancel my debit card and then also re-do my automatic bill pays etc....

I'd break fucking knee caps

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The things I'd do to thieves. Just had my checking account hacked and apparently I like to buy coffee in New York City and Arizona. About $200 worth of coffee.

So now I have to cancel my debit card and then also re-do my automatic bill pays etc....

similar has happened to mother twice in the last year. Except she was only out about 20$ each time

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
similar has happened to mother twice in the last year. Except she was only out about 20$ each time

Normally they charge small amounts just to see if the account either has money in it or if the card is active. Once they are able to charge small amounts, then they start charging for much larger items. My wife gives me shit all the time for checking the account balance on line but this is why.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I check my account about 5 times a day. I have a lot of ebills. also many many ponr sites.... They say a dollar a day well shit that adds up.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even think of that. if we get 100 people....

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife calls me at the office today and informs me that she accidentally shut the garage door cord in her car door and backed out of the garage, ripping the cord off and now the garage won't close. She then informed me that she had left and was getting ice for her cooler so she could go to the pool.

So nobody is home and our garage door is standing wide open with my golf clubs in plain sight among other things for anybody to walk on up and take. Don't worry honey, I'll leave work and race home to the fix the garage. You just go to the pool.

:stephena:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife calls me at the office today and informs me that she accidentally shut the garage door cord in her car door and backed out of the garage, ripping the cord off and now the garage won't close. She then informed me that she had left and was getting ice for her cooler so she could go to the pool.

So nobody is home and our garage door is standing wide open with my golf clubs in plain sight among other things for anybody to walk on up and take. Don't worry honey, I'll leave work and race home to the fix the garage. You just go to the pool.

:stephena:

and your address would be?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back in January, Wendy's got hacked. They got my Barclaycard info and walked into a bank in Miami, Fl and got $700 cash. Barclay reversed the charges and gave me a new acct # of course, but like you I had to change the payment info on any bills that I use it for.