• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: The Oakland A's at Your Texas Rangers 4/28 - 4/30

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree JTA. AAA time would help him at this point in his career. The DL probably kept that from happening sooner. A healthy Adduci would have been a help with all that is going on so if he was playing I would be okay waiting on Choice to mature as a player.

Yup but it allowed him to illustrate that he's probably not ready for full time right now

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said you were in the klan. I said you were a racist. However, I think it may be time to back track and reconsider as I may have overreacted. My apologies to racists every where. The thing is you are just knee jerk baseball ignorant.
I thought about your dumbass the other night and your mind numbing call for him to be an every day player based on Fing ST results as I watched Señor Choice play LF with a meat cleaver and take terrible routes on fly balls. I also noticed you have been rather quiet on than front. A .200 BA and playing the outfield with a compass will tend to do that, won't it? Like I told you before, Slick, Wash has been doing this a long time and he may just know a wee bit more than the peanut gallery. An idea you will never grasp. Don't worry, my friend, you have lots of company in your little paddle boat. Ok, time for the committee to step in an bail your ass out, once again. :lol:

And you're still an asshole and a dip shit. And you still have no business addressing me. That was totally uncalled for and was completely chicken shit.

As for choice, I said he's earned a shot to show what he can do every day based on his spring training performance. But either way he needs to be playing every day whether in the bigs or AAA. But don't let things like the truth get in the way of your bull shit that you spew. I've told you multiple times to avoid and and not address me and I'd do the same, but your chicken shit dumb ass can't do that.

News flash dip shit, people don't agree with me here because I'm best friends with everyone. That's a weak attempt at explaining why everyone here thinks you're an ass hole.

Now fuck off and put me on ignore. Thanks in advance cock sucker.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol no one gets along on here when we suck. i blame the rangers

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we need a thread for posters and leave the Rangers out of personal feuds.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we need a thread for posters and leave the Rangers out of personal feuds.

Just some drive by posters who like to get their shots in and then vanish for weeks at a time.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just some drive by posters who like to get their shots in and then vanish for weeks at a time.
Trolls are what I call them and I thought trolls should not and would not be tolerated here. Hopefully I thought right. Maybe mistaken.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls are what I call them and I thought trolls should not and would not be tolerated here. Hopefully I thought right. Maybe mistaken.

I think Fordman is smart enough guy to know TD's3nOUT, Al Falfa and myself are not trolls.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fordman is the mod. You can contact him with any concerns. I won't because I don't want to give the appearance of being a tattler since I'm involved in some of this.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally, I tire of the bitching and the circle jerk. Carry on, though.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I tire of the bitching and the circle jerk. Carry on, though.

Circle jerk? Not sure what you're seeing, but I don't see that.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman is the mod. You can contact him with any concerns. I won't because I don't want to give the appearance of being a tattler since I'm involved in some of this.
I won't contact him. I assume he sees things and would act accordingly. I'm probably wrong about that. I don't care who post here but some seem more interested in personal issues than baseball.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fordman is smart enough guy to know TD's3nOUT, Al Falfa and myself are not trolls.

You post here all the time and I don't think anyone here would consider you a troll. Just because you have a different opinion on certain matters doesn't make you a troll. You actually participate on this board in a constructive manner.

The one poster they are referring to does literally nothing but pop in about twice a month to start arguments and insult others. And when I say "literally nothing", that's not an exaggeration. You won't find one single post from him which is even semi-constructive in nature. You won't find any general observations about the team's play from him either.

We all get in arguments from time to time, sometimes heated, and that's cool. We're all just passionate about baseball. But there's one particular someone here who posts solely for the purpose of being a total a-hole. His arguments aren't brought about by differing viewpoints but by deliberate provocation.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was meaning to respond to " drive by posters" and certainly you and TD are not in that category. No offense intended.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You post here all the time and I don't think anyone here would consider you a troll. Just because you have a different opinion on certain matters doesn't make you a troll. You actually participate on this board in a constructive manner.

The one poster they are referring to does literally nothing but pop in about twice a month to start arguments and insult others. And when I say "literally nothing", that's not an exaggeration. You won't find one single post from him which is even semi-constructive in nature. You won't find any general observations about the team's play from him either.

We all get in arguments from time to time, sometimes heated, and that's cool. We're all just passionate about baseball. But there's one particular someone here who posts solely for the purpose of being a total a-hole. His arguments aren't brought about by differing viewpoints but by deliberate provocation.

I respect your stated opinions above. This popping in to stir the water sounds more Jarr like than the other two to me.

I remember AL at ESPN under a different screen name and he knows his baseball. We had issues on topics but I respect his opinions. That name calling is many times a two way street and from what I've read....applies here

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect your stated opinions above. This popping in to stir the water sounds more Jarr like than the other two to me.

I remember AL at ESPN under a different screen name and he knows his baseball. We had issues on topics but I respect his opinions. That name calling is many times a two way street and from what I've read....applies here

Jaar pops in just to rain on the Rangers' parade with his constant negativity. He rarely says anything nice about the team. But his initial posts are never directed at other posters here. He just enjoys bitching and complaining incessantly about the team.

And if by "applies here" you are referring to me, I don't ever get involved in that. I only have a problem with one person in this entire community and I'm not afraid to call him out when I see his tired act of popping up solely to provoke others. From the moment I started posting on here, back when there were only a small number of us, he's been just an unprovoked miserable jerk to me as well as others.