• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Most Arrested College Football Teams In America Coached By Urban Meyer

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"YEAH!!!" - Urban Meyer apologists (strangely absent from this thread)
As stupid as some of these idiots are, they need to be in school
I never got arrested in college! Did lots of stupid shit too. One time I got busted smoking weed in the dorms and when security knocked on my door, I jumped out the window and didnt return for 3 days. Its called being savvy.
I don't even want to discuss the stupid shit I did in Juarez back in my college days. Got by with most of it.

But back then, it was just Good Time Joe. Totally different today.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't even want to discuss the stupid shit I did in Juarez back in my college days. Got by with most of it.

Hopefully you never picked up a nasty case of the, errrrr, ummm... "French pox" in Juarez! :eek:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you never picked up a nasty case of the, errrrr, ummm... "French pox" in Juarez! :eek:
No, but I do know the Juarez police didn't like you pissing in the street on your way back to the bridge. Don't know how much the legal fine for that is but the mordida costs was $50.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I do know the Juarez police didn't like you pissing in the street on your way back to the bridge. Don't know how much the legal fine for that is but the mordida costs was $50.

Dollars or pesos? Hell, I got off a drunk driving charge for 100 pesos (believe it or not, it's true).

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're wrong (like I already said).
I wasn't wrong. I asked a question and then you answered it.

Same subject though… different day.

Post your Tom Brady thread for the day yet?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't wrong. I asked a question and then you answered it.

Same subject though… different day.

Post your Tom Brady thread for the day yet?

Yes. I'm also posting the same question to you: what did I do to get in your head and when did I do it? I'd honestly love to know. I just can't remember. Blame the Budweiser!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another name for this list could be "College Football Teams Who Suck at Covering Up The Crimes Their Athletes Commit" or "College Football Teams Who Need To Get On Better Terms With Their School's Campus Police".

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Private land don't matter, where did the fish come from? :)

A&M's last arrest was for driving without a license. Before that? Shoplifting a bottle of Aveeno from walmart and then giving a fake name :L

There's an Aggie joke in there somewhere just waiting to be written.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All the crazy ass shit I did back then and the only thing I was ever arrested for was an unpaid speeding ticket.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the crazy ass shit I did back then and the only thing I was ever arrested for was an unpaid speeding ticket.

The dumb shit (much of it drunken) I did on motorcycles alone used all of my nine lives by the time I was 22. If I'm dead or arrested tomorrow I got off way too easy.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dumb shit (much of it drunken) I did on motorcycles alone used all of my nine lives by the time I was 22. If I'm dead or arrested tomorrow I got off way too easy.

I credit alot of it to the fact that we didn't have social media and camera phones back then posted for the whole world, including the local police, to see how stupid we were while breaking the law.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I'm also posting the same question to you: what did I do to get in your head and when did I do it? I'd honestly love to know. I just can't remember. Blame the Budweiser!
Not in my head. I enjoy your threads :suds:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amen to that, 2 buddies and I once drove a Triumph with side car off a 15 foot rock wall road around Edinburgh Castle...landing on and crushing a garden shed. The owner of said shed invited us in for pints...got to love the Scottish. To top it off, the motorcycle did not belong to anyone present, we shipped out the next day and as far as I know, nobody ever went back to get it.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 teams from the SEC, fuck! ESPIN must behind this....... Looks like their preseason rankings

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and it must stop! Combine Ohio State and Florida during Urban Meyer's tenures and there's no close second.

So which schools had the most arrests over the past five years? Well, he broke that down as well. And there's a surprise leader.

1. Washington State 31

Holy hell, this is what happens when you're a team that gets no attention and you're located in the middle of nowhere. Is Washington State a football team or a criminal syndicate?

2. Florida 24

Interestingly, if you combine Florida and Ohio State's arrests, Urban Meyer would be number one on this list.

3. Georgia 22

Totally where I would expect to see Georgia, the Bulldogs can't even get the most arrests in the SEC, they Georgia'd it.

3. Texas A&M 22

Fun fact, the only place that carries the Longhorn Network in College Station? Jail.

5. Oklahoma 21

Gotta give it to Bob Stoops, he finished behind three SEC teams even on this list.

6. Iowa State 20

Don't judge. If you lived in Ames, Iowa you'd get arrested too. Jail is actually the most fun attraction within 100 miles.

6. Missouri 20

Lots of people questioned whether Mizzou belonged in the SEC. Leave aside the back-to-back SEC east titles, this arrest record is prima facie evidence that they're in the right conference.

6. Ole Miss 20

Hugh Freeze is going to take these boys straight to church. (Where they will then abscond with the offering plates).

6. West Virginia 20

I'm convinced Morgantown, West Virginia is like Deadwood. Every morning they feed the dead bodies to the hogs.

10. Florida State 19

Imagine what FSU's arrest rate would be if Tallahassee police actually arrested football players.

10. Tennessee 19

The Vols are back, baby. (This also means six of the top ten most arrested teams in the country are from the SEC).

12. Alabama 18

In 2011 I met a sheriff at the Alabama-LSU game in Tuscaloosa. He had a national championship ring that Saban gave him. No joke.

12. Iowa 18

Iowa and Iowa State represents the most felonious rivalry in college football.* *Between two teams that never win anything.

12. Kentucky 18

You'd think Kentucky would be better at football with this arrest rate.

15. LSU 16

LSU's arrest rate is top 15 in the country, yet just the 9th best in the SEC. That's so Les.

15. Marshall 16

The Thundering Herb break up the big five conference football run with some non-major five arrest respect.

15. Oregon State 16

Again, a middle of nowhere Pac 12 school with a huge arrest rate.

15. Pittsburgh 16

Pitt beating out Florida State for the ACC's highest arrest rate would have been a major upset. So of course Pitt kept it close and then choked.

19. Arkansas 14

Fun fact: 12 of these are actually Houston Nutt arrested trying to sneak into Old Country Buffet.

19. Michigan 14

This is all Rich Rod's fault.

19. Oklahoma State 14

This number would have been much higher, but T. Boone Pickens bought the Stillwater police department in 2012.

19. Purdue 14

Even Purdue's arrested football players are bad.

23. Auburn 13

Auburn is ranked 23rd in the nation for arrests, but just 11th in the SEC.

23. Colorado 13

Confession: Every now and then I forget Colorado actually has a football team.

26. Nebraska 12

You know the program is in stiff decline when Nebraska can't even make the top 25 of arrests any more. Lawrence Phillips used to do that by himself.

26. Ohio State 12

Urban Meyer will have them top five in arrests in no time.

Article here: most arrested college football teams in country
All Meyer Convict Team
QB: Cam Newton
TE Aaron Hernandez
(Feel free to add on)

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen to that, 2 buddies and I once drove a Triumph with side car off a 15 foot rock wall road around Edinburgh Castle...landing on and crushing a garden shed. The owner of said shed invited us in for pints...got to love the Scottish. To top it off, the motorcycle did not belong to anyone present, we shipped out the next day and as far as I know, nobody ever went back to get it.

My senior year in high school I was on a DRZ400 about 1am after leaving an after-football-practice soire (for lack of a better term). Pertinent to this fact are are that a.) a deputy sheriff well-known to the family was behind me with lights at first, followed by full siren who had knowledge of my license needing a little attention downtown, b.) it was after midnight, c.) I had no muffler, d.) I was on a lonely country road with nothing but farmhouses where the occupants woke up with the sun, and e.) I may/may not have had a little sumin-sumin of the five-leaved variety on my person.

To make a very long story short, he chased me "through a holler or two" and I kept losing his lights but I was afraid to kill the bike to check for sirens because the needle needed tuning and it was a bitch to start. I stayed at a buddy's house (neither he not his father were the least bit thrilled about that) and wasn't present for roll call the next morning. I finally went home (expecting the fuckin FBI top be waiting on me) and my Dad had left a note saying the deputy called earlier that morning and said he knew it was me but couldn't prove it because I had a helmet on and no plates but it'd be a felony if I ever ran again and go downtown and get my shit fixed or else. :D

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My senior year in high school I was on a DRZ400 about 1am after leaving an after-football-practice soire (for lack of a better term). Pertinent to this fact are are that a.) a deputy sheriff well-known to the family was behind me with lights at first, followed by full siren who had knowledge of my license needing a little attention downtown, b.) it was after midnight, c.) I had no muffler, d.) I was on a lonely country road with nothing but farmhouses where the occupants woke up with the sun, and e.) I may/may not have had a little sumin-sumin of the five-leaved variety on my person.

To make a very long story short, he chased me "through a holler or two" and I kept losing his lights but I was afraid to kill the bike to check for sirens because the needle needed tuning and it was a bitch to start. I stayed at a buddy's house (neither he not his father were the least bit thrilled about that) and wasn't present for roll call the next morning. I finally went home (expecting the fuckin FBI top be waiting on me) and my Dad had left a note saying the deputy called earlier that morning and said he knew it was me but couldn't prove it because I had a helmet on and no plates but it'd be a felony if I ever ran again and go downtown and get my shit fixed or else. :D

Lol, glad to see I'm not the only one with a misspent youth.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Ezekiel Elliott arrest is Urban Meyer #1 all-time?