• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Mascot bracket from the network we don't speak of....

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mascot Madness bracket: Picking college football's toughest live animal

So, I checked out the Live Animal Mascot bracket they put up over at SeeB.S.

That's exactly what it is B.S

The eventual mythical champion I'm ok with. Even if dear Reveille was knock out in the first round.

• How the hell does a will pig (Tusk) beat out Mike the Tiger? Wild pigs are freaking road kill and Mike is a tiger.
  • Tuffy the Husky beats out Bevo then War Eagle. Bevo should have been in the finals with Ralphie. I may hate t.u. with everything I have, but a 1500 lb. animal with a rack like that can't lose to one of the snow dogs.
  • Tuffy is the only dog to make it out of the first round. War Eagle beats out Uga but can't beat out a sled dog?
  • The Air Force Falcon loses to a goat? One can fly at over 100 mph and one is a garbage disposal?
Slow time of the year for college football talk. Looking for anything to get a conversation going.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wild pigs are hardy as fuck and can basically live anywhere eating their own shit while destroying the land. that s why you can basically shoot as many of them as you want.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEVO would stomp Tuffy's face through his ass.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what its worth though I cant see anything (that's an animal) defeating a bear. even tigers.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wild pigs are hardy as fuck and can basically live anywhere eating their own shit while destroying the land. that s why you can basically shoot as many of them as you want.

My ole dodge truck has taken out 3 of them.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Canadian rugby player Glenn Ennis portrayed the special-fx blue bear in The Revenant. He did a helluva job... the bear attack scene was awesome.

View attachment 98818
That may be one of the most intense scenes I've seen in the theater ever. Heard several people gasp when that all went down. Great movie.
leobear.gif