• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The King of Kings

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him and well deserved.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are times when we questioned his ability but never his heart.
Sad that the statue revel outside is at the same time as the jersey going up. People won’t be able to see both

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m watching this on ESPN+ and loving it.

I have never bought a Kings’ jersey with a player name and number on it. That will change later this week.

Last edited:

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll admit it, I got emotional. Specially when Brown lifted the Cup.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crosby gets a game misconduct for being whiny.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crosby gets a game misconduct for being whiny.

Times 2...the look on his face leaving the ice was priceless.

On another note, it was painful to see Jeff Carter. Not in the sense he is no longer a King, just how ineffective he has become. But that is pretty true for most of the 2003-2005 draft classes, their time is winding down.

Crazy to think we all saw Brown's career arc from initially being pegged as a possible B6 player to star to finished to serviceable to retirement. This summer will be 20 years since he was drafted, I was at that draft party in June 2003 with one of our long time female posters here who's real name I know but forgot her handle because she hasn't posted in so many years haha.

Loco knows who I am talking about - do you remember her SN?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on instagram and all the Pens fans losing their minds that there was no call for Crosby from Mikey Andersen. It wasn't even a true crosscheck, and more of a shove, and Crosby lifts his feet to embellish it. I think they were more mad that it was 5-0 at the time, but it was a whine fest online from everything I read.

Side note. Kings with a 6-0 win, and then gave up some goals late to Buffalo to win 5-2, for a Plus 9 this week. Bringing their goal differential to..... negative one still. They are still the only current playoff team with a minus goal differential. But their PK and PP have been top 7 or something since January, so a lot of the bleeding seems to have been stopped.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pens fans have a point, you cant even hit anyone without it being a penalty or at the vrry least a dance fight

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on instagram and all the Pens fans losing their minds that there was no call for Crosby from Mikey Andersen. It wasn't even a true crosscheck, and more of a shove, and Crosby lifts his feet to embellish it. I think they were more mad that it was 5-0 at the time, but it was a whine fest online from everything I read.

Side note. Kings with a 6-0 win, and then gave up some goals late to Buffalo to win 5-2, for a Plus 9 this week. Bringing their goal differential to..... negative one still. They are still the only current playoff team with a minus goal differential. But their PK and PP have been top 7 or something since January, so a lot of the bleeding seems to have been stopped.

I think it was definitely more frutsration than anything because of the score as well. Also agree, that was a shove, not even a full blown cross check so I'm not sure why it was called. What was great was Duchesne 2.0 falling on top of him as he went down haha.

Competent goaltending would have changed those numbers months ago but Petersen was a sieve and we found out Quick is done. I don't think Copley is the answer, and I don't think he will be pulling a 2019 Binnington at his age but he has somewhat stopped the bleeding.

LD and goaltending need to be addressed this summer no matter what happens along with some size.