• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The In-Decision

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its one thing to change your mind... its another to just stop answering your phone and totally ignore the team you're backing out on. Coward.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for certain, DeAndre Jordan and the entire Clippers organization have absolutely ZERO class.

I'll gain tremendous enjoyment watching their failure next year. Everytime Doc lobbies for his players to get awards, every DJ missed free throw, every CP3 flop and bitch will put an extra smile on my face.

Also, long term mavs are the winners here. Tying up that much money in a guy who shoots 30% from the line, has no offensive skillset and is a poor on ball defender is a hilarious waste of money. He finishes lobs and grabs defensive rebounds, thats about it.

On the bright side, it will be great to see the big three of whining and pouting back on the court together next year!

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpg

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its one thing to change your mind... its another to just stop answering your phone and totally ignore the team you're backing out on. Coward.

Exactly.

This isn't even like breaking up with your GF through a text.

Its more like sending her a picture of you and your new GF and then never saying another word.

There could not be a more classless way to handle the situation

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It seems like the Cavs were the most hated team and everyone would be out to get them. We have good news, everyone forgot about them. It's "Kill the Clippers" time

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for certain, DeAndre Jordan and the entire Clippers organization have absolutely ZERO class.

I'll gain tremendous enjoyment watching their failure next year. Everytime Doc lobbies for his players to get awards, every DJ missed free throw, every CP3 flop and bitch will put an extra smile on my face.

Also, long term mavs are the winners here. Tying up that much money in a guy who shoots 30% from the line, has no offensive skillset and is a poor on ball defender is a hilarious waste of money. He finishes lobs and grabs defensive rebounds, thats about it.

On the bright side, it will be great to see the big three of whining and pouting back on the court together next year!

I don't blame the Clippers organization a bit. This is is all on Jordan

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you mentioned the "biggest a-hole on the planet" and everyone knows that Kobe. You can understand my confusion.

The a-hole comment was describing Mark Cuban. I hope I have cleared everything up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul was emotional during the meeting, a source in the room told ESPN's Chris Broussard. Paul told Jordan he had no idea he felt negatively about him and that he thought they were "brothers." Paul said he'd work to get Jordan more involved in the offense and that the Clippers couldn't move forward without him.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul was emotional during the meeting, a source in the room told ESPN's Chris Broussard. Paul told Jordan he had no idea he felt negatively about him and that he thought they were "brothers." Paul said he'd work to get Jordan more involved in the offense and that the Clippers couldn't move forward without him.

Good news for the rest of the NBA. That'll last until about mid november

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can blame Blake a bit also for the bolded comment:

Before Jordan made the decision to join the Mavs, he and Griffin spoke several times. Sources close to the situation told Shelburne that Jordan was concerned about Griffin being traded in the next two years because the Clippers have continued to fail in the playoffs. He also had concerns about whether Griffin intended to stay with L.A. after 2017, when both Griffin and Paul can become free agents.

Jordan asked Griffin about his future. Griffin told him to make his own decision, sources said, and that he'd support him with whatever he decided. When Jordan called Griffin to tell him that he'd chosen the Mavericks, Griffin said he was happy for him if he was happy with his own decision. On Monday, though, Jordan called Griffin again and said he'd been having second thoughts about his decision over the weekend. Griffin urged him to call Rivers, who then began calling Clippers players and organizing a meeting Wednesday, in the hopes of getting Jordan to change his mind before the leaguewide moratorium ends at midnight.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when you involve both Rivers AND Cuban, the military has a term for this and it starts with word "cluster"'

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA needs to get involved as what the Clippers are doing is very similar to tampering. Jordan has committed to the Mavs and that should be the end of the story.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Getting back involved I'm iffy on. No there is not a rule against it, but its a well known gentleman's agreement. So guess say what you will about that.

Its the whole locking him in the room refusing to leave not allowing any visitors thing. And for DJ to just go along with it is pathetic. At the very least you owe the mavs a call.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think the Mavs were the real winners here tonight. DJ is like a poor mans Dwight Howard.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havior
The Clippers are literally preventing Dallas from speaking with him.
That is beyond bush league and childish.

They basically told the entire league that the "gentleman agreement" is worthless to them.

I dont care if Jordan knocked on Rivers door.
The Clippers are the professional organization. They should hold themselves to higher standards of behavior.

Fuck the Clippers.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havior

They basically told the entire league that the "gentleman agreement" is worthless to them.

The Clippers are the professional organization. They should hold themselves to higher standards of behavior.

Fuck the Clippers.

Like I said, just enjoy the constant bitch fest. It will make every CP3 flop more enjoyable, every DJ missed free throw etc.

Its only a matter of time before this dramatic bunch starts crying like a bunch of sissies again.

Does anyone see them having a snowball's shot in hell vs SA or GS?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havior

Fuck the Clippers.

DJ is a grown ass man. If he really wanted to speak with the Mavs he could have. He is just being a big bitch right now. Sorry I don't buy the whole Clippers preventing him from speaking with them. He could have spoken to them if he truly wanted to

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, all jokes aside, Deandre is real classless for this one. As much as I hate Cuban, you gotta at least call the man and let him know what's going on