• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The hit on Sean Lee

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hit against Sean Lee was awesome under the rules off yester Year, however That hit pissed me off not because it was dirty cause it wasn't. The problem I have is why in the world can't a defender hit a qb above the shoulders/below the waist. He can't lead with his crown ever. He can't hit a defenseless receiver. He, can't hit a wr until after he makes a football move. Why can a wr, qb, or OL hit a defenseless defender. Why can a qb stiff arm a defender (hands to the face)? Why can a OL under cut a DL as long as he's not engaged with another OL? This has to be fixed and is a huge double standard. Is it just me or would you guys agree?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one call on Selvie I thought was ridiculous. They are protecting the QB this yr though more than ever. Romo has even had 2 penalties for getting roughed. He normally doesnt get any. All these rules are going to make it harder and harder for officials though. I dont know if there is a right way. Gronk the other day found out the hard way about the affects of rule changes

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way the rules or now enforced I actually agreed with the Selvie flag. It's a dumb rule, but it me the criterion. I thought the PI onCarr was a bad call. Now with the Gronk injury don't be surprised if the qb hit zone is enforced on all offensive potions now. Neck up/thigh down will draw a flag.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell and the NFL are becoming sissies. The problem I have is with the inconsistency in making the calls and the timing of the calls. The block by marshall would have been considered a cheap shot if you do a role reversal. As far as selvie I can't complain as someone on the defense needs to hit the qb.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell and the NFL are becoming sissies. The problem I have is with the inconsistency in making the calls and the timing of the calls. The block by marshall would have been considered a cheap shot if you do a role reversal. As far as selvie I can't complain as someone on the defense needs to hit the qb.

:agree:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont think they are being sissies, I think they are try to protect themselves from a billion dollar law suit from all these concussion victims. The NFL wants to act like they are committed to keeping players safe.