• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Hack is out of the bag

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's old news LinebackerU I announced it 22mins ago. First!!! Lol I hope Hackenberg does a great job for the next 4 years.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's old news LinebackerU I announced it 22mins ago. First!!! Lol I hope Hackenberg does a great job for the next 4 years.

LOL, I heard it was done deal last night, but my source said I could not post it :suds:

He was apparently very impressive as camp went on....reason I picked TE's as MVP for game. I saw him hitting James and carter over and over on All Access :-)

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm your source I thought lol. Just like I am saying Holley will be PSU's next commit. Man I cant wait for tomorrow. Dad is here, bought the brauts, beer, beans, and ready to watch PSU with my newborn this will be awesome. Lets go PSU!!!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm your source I thought lol. Just like I am saying Holley will be PSU's next commit. Man I cant wait for tomorrow. Dad is here, bought the brauts, beer, beans, and ready to watch PSU with my newborn this will be awesome. Lets go PSU!!!

LOL, not quite. Don't think HOlley will be next, but still seem to be a lot of positive vibes around him. I think Ollison is next......only because he's set to announce Sep 9 :laugh3:

Sounds like a great day for you. I have a baseball game to play at 1, luckily its about 5 minutes from home, so I can grab a pizza and shower before game kicks off

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So exciting!!!!! At the airport now.. NYC bound :D

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO...that was the right choice. Hack looked to me like he could be the face and future of Penn State.

Back in the day we could look at a kid like this and just get down right excited for the next four years. Today's game were kids go to the pro's as quick as they can I have to wonder what Hackenberg will do.

This is one special kid and I'm glad PSU landed him.

Good luck today. And good luck down the road.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO...that was the right choice. Hack looked to me like he could be the face and future of Penn State.

Back in the day we could look at a kid like this and just get down right excited for the next four years. Today's game were kids go to the pro's as quick as they can I have to wonder what Hackenberg will do.

This is one special kid and I'm glad PSU landed him.

Good luck today. And good luck down the road.

If he's ready in 3 years, he'll go and we'll wish him well.....I'd assume he's progressed and produced at high level if he's leaving early. Michael O'Connor is next up and several 4 and 5 stars in mix for this class. We'll never be thin at QB with BOB as coach.

Hack is a very nice kid, got to meet him a few times last year. The entire class is a character group, but kids like Hack and Breneman who stuck when they could have gone ANYWHERE are just a special kind of PSU athlete.

Good luck to the Cuse this year as well and be sure to beat Pitt like a drum!!!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So exciting!!!!! At the airport now.. NYC bound :D

Rethinking not going now. Really wish I were there. Had a free ride and room, but couldn't miss another baseball game.