• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The guy I went to the NC State game with does not get along with Jack Daniels

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude was out of control. Pushed me in the stands, causing me to spill my drink on some chick. Then he got kicked out at halftime. Tried to fight me for like 20 minutes in the hotel room, managed to rip my shirt off and punch me in the forehead, mostly because I was still trying to watch the game while holding him down.

Then he flipped all of the furniture in the room (http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/calvinjohnson4god/6f23c2e2.jpg) and tried, 3 times, to throw his phone at the TV. All he managed to do was break his phone

Luckily he passed out at around 9:30

Oh, and after getting my shirt ripped off and punched.... I left the room and went downstairs to the lobby to watch the game. There was some old lady there reading her kindle and we had a nice conversation.

Then I went upstairs to find my friend outside the room, in his underwear. pounding on the door because he thought I was in there. Even though he was in there when I left. LOL

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
punching me in the forehead would have been the end of that shit. wouldve either tossed his ass in the hallway or got another room for myself.

I think bro code reads: if you act like a dick and get tossed you are on your own, unless you drove there.

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
punching me in the forehead would have been the end of that shit. wouldve either tossed his ass in the hallway or got another room for myself.

I think bro code reads: if you act like a dick and get tossed you are on your own, unless you drove there.

LOL

It was his car we drove out there in. And I definitely wouldn't want to take a chance that he might try to drive somewhere.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You may want to look into a new friend. One more of those and you might catch a charge...

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude was out of control. Pushed me in the stands, causing me to spill my drink on some chick. Then he got kicked out at halftime. Tried to fight me for like 20 minutes in the hotel room, managed to rip my shirt off and punch me in the forehead, mostly because I was still trying to watch the game while holding him down.

Then he flipped all of the furniture in the room (http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/calvinjohnson4god/6f23c2e2.jpg) and tried, 3 times, to throw his phone at the TV. All he managed to do was break his phone

Luckily he passed out at around 9:30

Oh, and after getting my shirt ripped off and punched.... I left the room and went downstairs to the lobby to watch the game. There was some old lady there reading her kindle and we had a nice conversation.

Then I went upstairs to find my friend outside the room, in his underwear. pounding on the door because he thought I was in there. Even though he was in there when I left. LOL

LOL, thanks for posting that. I know that sucked, but it gave me a good laugh.

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, thanks for posting that. I know that sucked, but it gave me a good laugh.

I'm just glad I was the one that paid for the tickets. His credit card # is with the hotel. :lol:

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Friday night... I was watching the Houston/UTEP game with this same guy.

"Where is UTEP, anyway?"

"Um, it's in El Paso, Texas."

"Holy shit, how did you know that?" :L

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds exactly like my current roommate at the Colorado/Clemson Champs Sports Bowl back in '05... We were down in Orlando and he proceeded to get absolutely hammered prior to the game, so we decided to continue feeding him beer in the game. Long story short, he wouldn't sit down at all and this older lady behind him kindly asked him to sit down around the middle of the second quarter. Being that we were all Tiger fans, you would think he would comply or at least be polite, but instead, he turned around and said "Shut the fuck up bitch, I paid for my ticket and I'll stand the whole damn game if I want to!" Needless to say, they actually left after the third quarter, and then he tried to fight a group of Colorado fans right in front of 4 Florida State Troopers...

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good thing my brother gets back from Afghanistan this week. I need someone to make the trip to UVA with me....... and Charlotte to watch GT in the ACC championship game.