• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The GOAT: The video

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL admitted in Federal Court that the Pats didn't cheat? Is that what they said?
I'm still wondering why Kraft took the draft pick penalty and suspended those two idiots...

NFL lawyers were forced into a corner by the judge and forced to admit that there is not direct evidence that Tom Brady, nor anyone form the Patriots org cheated in the case at hand.

Kraft's situation is different as an owner vs being a player. He is/was very limited in his options if the majority of the other 31 owners wanted the Patriots punished. Regardless of innocence or guilt.

But I'm sure you knew all this already from reading up on the story, Well's report, court briefs, etc.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL lawyers were forced into a corner by the judge and forced to admit that there is not direct evidence that Tom Brady, nor anyone form the Patriots org cheated in the case at hand.

Kraft's situation is different as an owner vs being a player. He is/was very limited in his options if the majority of the other 31 owners wanted the Patriots punished. Regardless of innocence or guilt.

But I'm sure you knew all this already from reading up on the story, Well's report, court briefs, etc.
The NFL never said Tom Brady didn't cheat

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL never said Tom Brady didn't cheat

They said there is no direct evidence he did, nor anyone with the Patriots org.

Damn the law, in particular the Ideal Gas Law.

It's just something for weak minded butt hurt fans to cling onto.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said there is no direct evidence he did, nor anyone with the Patriots org.

Damn the law, in particular the Ideal Gas Law.

It's just something for weak minded butt hurt fans to cling onto.
No. The NFL never even stopped saying they did it or alluded to innocence in any way. For instance, I can't prove you aren't smart...but we all know it is true...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The NFL never even stopped saying they did it or alluded to innocence in any way. For instance, I can't prove you aren't smart...but we all know it is true...

In public no they didn't, but by making the statement in a Federal Court, they effectively admitted they didn't.

Ideal Gas Law 1
NFL 0

It's 8th grade level science, and only an idiot like yourself wouldn't understand it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In public no they didn't, but by making the statement in a Federal Court, they effectively admitted they didn't.

Ideal Gas Law 1
NFL 0

It's 8th grade level science, and only an idiot like yourself wouldn't understand it.
Oh, there is an idiot in the room no doubt...your posts from this week pretty much solidify that...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, there is an idiot in the room no doubt...your posts from this week pretty much solidify that...

You simply hate all things TB12 and the New England Patriots. And your tears are delicious. I use them in my morning coffee as sweetner.

You hang on to that crutch little buddy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You simply hate all things TB12 and the New England Patriots. And your tears are delicious. I use them in my morning coffee as sweetner.

You hang on to that crutch little buddy.
No. Actually I don't. I do think about 1 out of every 3 Patriot fans on here are about the least objective people I've ever seen in my life and will also stubbornly argue every single comment that has even the slightest anti-Patriot slant. It's like your mantra isn't to come on here and talk Football, but to come on here and blindly defend Tom Brady regardless of the facts or discussion at hand. It's no wonder many Pat fans often get embarrassed too. You have zero credibility...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Actually I don't. I do think about 1 out of every 3 Patriot fans on here are about the least objective people I've ever seen in my life and will also stubbornly argue every single comment that has even the slightest anti-Patriot slant. It's like your mantra isn't to come on here and talk Football, but to come on here and blindly defend Tom Brady regardless of the facts or discussion at hand. It's no wonder many Pat fans often get embarrassed too. You have zero credibility...

You have yet to actually post any facts. Only speculation and blatant dislike of a particular player and team.

You are blinded by it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:cheer2: