• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 'Fire Mayhew' Thread

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you think they wont promote Mayhew right hand man. Sorry for putting that thought in your head.

Caldwell could get the call also.

Everyone assumes that Ford will hire some sort of guru or savior. Most likely it would be someone with no or little experience. It most definitely can get worse.

dengel6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, why rock the boat? 65,000 in the stands every week, big TV contracts, and all rights to all the beer sold at Ford field.

If you're a Ford, Life is Good.:heh:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caldwell could get the call also.

Everyone assumes that Ford will hire some sort of guru or savior. Most likely it would be someone with no or little experience. It most definitely can get worse.

You are talking to Lions fans.

Talk about Capt. Obvious.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I've seen you, LS1, and OL speak of this. Man if Kreton still hung around and said the same.

Wow, just wow!
I really had no problem with Caldwell last year, I thought he brought a calmness to the team. They played good D and didnt turn the ball over. I dont know what happened but he looks like a lost puppy. Actually I do think I know what happened, he had an OC forced on him that he had never worked with. He knows now how bad Lombardi sucks and Mayhew wont fire him.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're all lurking. But 0-4 shuts a lot of bitches up.
You talkin bout me? Im always here, Im busy working all day then coaching. You cant shut me up Uncle Fester. 1-3 Fins with the worst run D in the league! 163 yards a game, Suh gets the Dc fired. Articles about Suh being a bad teammate and rogue player. Annoncers on Sunday morning commenting how they were running "right at Suh!" 28 million on one guy and they are 4 guys short. Terrible move! Admit it...you were wrong. (everybody hold on here we go!)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talkin bout me? Im always here, Im busy working all day then coaching. You cant shut me up Uncle Fester. 1-3 Fins with the worst run D in the league! 163 yards a game, Suh gets the Dc fired. Articles about Suh being a bad teammate and rogue player. Annoncers on Sunday morning commenting how they were running "right at Suh!" 28 million on one guy and they are 4 guys short. Terrible move! Admit it...you were wrong. (everybody hold on here we go!)

No, I'm not talking about you. Zero articles about Suh being a bad teammate. HC shot down those TMZ rumors. The DC got himself fired.

Great time to be a Miami fan. They're not wasting bad coaching on Suh like we did.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really had no problem with Caldwell last year, I thought he brought a calmness to the team. They played good D and didnt turn the ball over. I dont know what happened but he looks like a lost puppy. Actually I do think I know what happened, he had an OC forced on him that he had never worked with. He knows now how bad Lombardi sucks and Mayhew wont fire him.

No reason to fire him when everyone will be gone after week 17. Ship has sunk.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does this mean that comment about the Phins being proactive and the Leo's not being was for not?

No. The GM in Miami will stay. If Mayhew was fired today, it would've the greatest move ever. But firing a measly OC won't do anything. Our problems run much deeper than Miami's.

On a very serious note, don't be TP and MikeD. We're friends. Don't be a obsessed closet Swarm fan.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump: :nono:

The most important thing a GM does is hire coaches.

The evidence says: FIRE MAYHEW

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The GM in Miami will stay. If Mayhew was fired today, it would've the greatest move ever. But firing a measly OC won't do anything. Our problems run much deeper than Miami's.

On a very serious note, don't be TP and MikeD. We're friends. Don't be a obsessed closet Swarm fan.

I happen to think MikeD (trustme) Is very knowledgeable about the game. JMHO

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I happen to think MikeD (trustme) Is very knowledgeable about the game. JMHO

Ya, me too. When he's not all crabby about my interests and opinions.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This victory today in no way persuades me to keep his dusty ass. There is no chance to right the ship.