• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles made a mockery of the NFL last night

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you saying he’s not known for being a Philadelphia sports writer?

I’ll wait...

Caught again you dumb fuck.
I didn’t look at the story but you know he just will make up some other crap to keep trying to prove his narrative even though everyone knows he is full of shit and just argues to argue then runs away.

By the way, feel free to post this after any comment he makes on any topic. It’s always pertinent...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night the Eagles showed the rest of the league just how unprofessional an organization they are. With playoff implications on the line they literally threw in the towel and played only 3/4ths of a game despite the game having very serious implications.

This is PROFESSIONAL football. Teams and players are expected to conduct themselves professionally. Yesterday, you had teams literally playing for nothing in the Pats/Jets game but both teams left their starters in the entire game and competed. They gave fans what they paid for. The jaguars played hard the entire game even though it was meaningless to them because they recognize that they are professionals. The Eagles on the other hand made a mockery of themselves and the league by simply giving up and not playing hard for the entire game.

They are by far the biggest joke in the NFL today. The league should dock them a draft pick and give them a fine for what they displayed in a very meaningful game played on national television.
I can't blame the players on this one. For all the Eagles that suited up, they 100% tried to win that game. They should have left Hurts in there and maybe had a slight chance but a chance nonetheless.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not reading entire thread, but did Jim Schwartz slap Pederson around a little after the game?

Kinda assumed he might. He should’ve.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you saying he’s not known for being a Philadelphia sports writer?

I’ll wait...

Caught again you dumb fuck.

I'm saying he was born and raised New Yorker. If you want to be honest with yourself then he was in all likelihood a Giants and/or Jets fan growing up and into adulthood. You're acting as if since he found work in his profession in a different market than his childhood team that he must then be a fan of the team that he is covering for his job.

Sal Paolantonio born June 13th, 1056 in Long Island, New York. He grew up in New York. Went to school in New York. Went to graduate school in NYC. He had spent all of his formative life as a New Yorker. You know, the period of ones life when they make their sports allegiances which in most cases is determined by geographical location. It wasn't until he was 37 that he started working in Philadelphia.

Are you telling me that you, presumably a grown man, did not become a New England Patriots fan until you were nearly 40? I mean you are a Patriots fan so it is entirely possible that you will answer that question with a yes.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can’t read can you? It’s been said multiple times in this thread: it’s not about the giants. It’s about being a professional.
Cletus, please. You simply can’t form a rational argument so stop trying

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this quote is from the exact story YOU quoted...

ESPN reporter Sal Paolantonio, who has covered the Eagles for a long time,

Did you even read your own link?

Covering the Eagles and being a fan are 2 different things

Are you suggesting sports reporters only cover the teams they are fans of?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol
Good point, he is a Free Agent, and that’s now like the only tape teams have on him

it’s like posting the worst possible picture you can find of yourself on a dating site
Thats how I found you but told you not to worry, its what on the inside that matters

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying he was born and raised New Yorker. If you want to be honest with yourself then he was in all likelihood a Giants and/or Jets fan growing up and into adulthood. You're acting as if since he found work in his profession in a different market than his childhood team that he must then be a fan of the team that he is covering for his job.

Sal Paolantonio born June 13th, 1056 in Long Island, New York. He grew up in New York. Went to school in New York. Went to graduate school in NYC. He had spent all of his formative life as a New Yorker. You know, the period of ones life when they make their sports allegiances which in most cases is determined by geographical location. It wasn't until he was 37 that he started working in Philadelphia.

Are you telling me that you, presumably a grown man, did not become a New England Patriots fan until you were nearly 40? I mean you are a Patriots fan so it is entirely possible that you will answer that question with a yes.

this post is in keeping with your character.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covering the Eagles and being a fan are 2 different things

Are you suggesting sports reporters only cover the teams they are fans of?

bwhsha.

earlier you “didn’t know him” but now you can say this?

lmao

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sal Palantinio wrote several books guess what team they were about. I’ll give you a hint. The last one was about the “philly special”. I’m sure a “giants fan” wrote that book.

Bwhahaha.

RTK can’t even call himself a true eagles fan

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My character writes checks that your mother can't cash.

you’ve displayed your lack of character plenty for all to see.

still gonna arguing Wentz will be in the race for mvp?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwhsha.

earlier you “didn’t know him” but now you can say this?

lmao

I do not follow anything on ESPN. I have heard his name but have no clue where he works or where he lives. Because a person covers a team does not mean they are a fan of the team. Most people do their work for the pay check they earn from their employer. To do this the employer will generally tell you what you have to do to earn that money. If he is a fan of the Eagles and covers the Eagles rest be his soul.

But this whole thing is bullshit.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sal Palantinio wrote several books guess what team they were about. I’ll give you a hint. The last one was about the “philly special”. I’m sure a “giants fan” wrote that book.

Bwhahaha.

RTK can’t even call himself a true eagles fan

Oh wow. So you are saying a professional writer wrote about a team that he professionally covered since he was 37? What's next you are going to tell me some book about trains was probably written by some asshole who worked with trains for a large part of his adult life?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not follow anything on ESPN. I have heard his name but have no clue where he works or where he lives. Because a person covers a team does not mean they are a fan of the team. Most people do their work for the pay check they earn from their employer. To do this the employer will generally tell you what you have to do to earn that money. If he is a fan of the Eagles and covers the Eagles rest be his soul.

But this whole thing is bullshit.

bwhahaha.

it’s common knowledge he’s a eagles fan. I’m not surprised you didn’t know it though. You’ve shown you aren’t very bright

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow. So you are saying a professional writer wrote about a team that he professionally covered since he was 37? What's next you are going to tell me some book about trains was probably written by some asshole who worked with trains for a large part of his adult life?

are you saying he’s not an eagles fan?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwhahaha.

it’s common knowledge he’s a eagles fan. I’m not surprised you didn’t know it though. You’ve shown you aren’t very bright

I live in flyover country and give no fucks about any sports reporter on either coasts. I have heard of his name that is it I have no interest in knowing anything about him. It will not benefit me in anyway to know anything about him. He seems to be a fucking cry baby tho

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwhahaha.

He’s lived in South Jersey for like only 30 years....