• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The DMV's Own Britt McHenry Gets Suspended One Week For Witch Rant

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO! :pound:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with what she said at all, but if you've experienced this situation, it is by far the worst, most corrupt thing you'll ever go through. Do we have all the details of the towing.
...I can promise you she dropped a good $250 to get her car outta that hell hole.
...I'm not trying to defend this chicks words, but I understand her being pissed!!!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with what she said at all, but if you've experienced this situation, it is by far the worst, most corrupt thing you'll ever go through. Do we have all the details of the towing.
...I can promise you she dropped a good $250 to get her car outta that hell hole.
...I'm not trying to defend this chicks words, but I understand her being pissed!!!
I know exactly what you mean. Those tow companies are like predators. They swoop in, confiscate your vehicle then hold it for a kings ransom before you can get it back.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if she said that BS to me woman or not i would have broke my GD foot so far off in her privileged goat smelling ass that the water on my knee would have quenched her thirst

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never even heard of her until now? She came across like a lunatic.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand she had dinner at the Chinese restaurant, then left and kept the car there for an additional 2 hours. It is a really small lot and spots are at a premium.

Not sure if that means she deserved to be towed or noy, and everyone agrees towing companies are shitheads, but the woman behind the counter didn't tow the car. There is absolutely no excuse for how she berated that woman, even after being told she was being recorded and looking straight at the camera. Dad had it right, she's a snotty ass bitch who deserved the suspension and more.

I saw one person after the Post article actually try to defender her by saying the tow company has a bad rating on Yelp. It's a company that tows people's cars from parking lots. Yeah, I'm sure they get a ton of positive reviews.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tow companies aside, let's decide what Britt's rant was not: it was not simply someone going off on a tow company employee. Instead, this was a rant which strayed from standards kept in polite society in multiple ways. McHenry got into physical looks, intelligence, education, vocational status, and lifestyle choices. It would be bad enough if she hit one of those; instead, she checked off all those boxes.

Because she did, it's incredible how she was only suspended for one week.

I'd love to ask her "Hey Britt, how was the week off?" when she comes back.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys must have never had your cars towed! it is by far the worst experience. You can make an honest mistake, or not....and get severely taken advantage of. It will take everything you have not to put hands on someone. If you catch the guy towing you in the act, you'll have to pay a crazy amount to get your car from going to the shop. ...Exactly what did someone have to gain by turning in this video? especially if it was the tow company? seriously there's nothing worse going out, or waking up and walking to a spot and your car is GONE.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys must have never had your cars towed! it is by far the worst experience. You can make an honest mistake, or not....and get severely taken advantage of. It will take everything you have not to put hands on someone. If you catch the guy towing you in the act, you'll have to pay a crazy amount to get your car from going to the shop. ...Exactly what did someone have to gain by turning in this video? especially if it was the tow company? seriously there's nothing worse going out, or waking up and walking to a spot and your car is GONE.

I had my car towed when it was parked in my office parking lot. You needed to keep a business card in the windshield to show it was legit and mine had apparently fallen out. I was pissed beyond belief and the guy at the lot was as big of an A-hole as he could be. Know what i didn't do? I didn't berate him with a personal attack of "I'm better than you are".

Blaming the woman for towing a car, in this case a highly likely legit tow, is complete BS. That woman behind the counter didn't tow the car, for all we know she wasn't even as much of a douche bag as the guy I had to deal with. And when you are in the public eye, and have been warned that you are being recorded, then it's triple bad.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had my car towed when it was parked in my office parking lot. You needed to keep a business card in the windshield to show it was legit and mine had apparently fallen out. I was pissed beyond belief and the guy at the lot was as big of an A-hole as he could be. Know what i didn't do? I didn't berate him with a personal attack of "I'm better than you are".

Blaming the woman for towing a car, in this case a highly likely legit tow, is complete BS. That woman behind the counter didn't tow the car, for all we know she wasn't even as much of a douche bag as the guy I had to deal with. And when you are in the public eye, and have been warned that you are being recorded, then it's triple bad.
There are two issues here. First is the berating of McHenry which was way over the top and completely unacceptable. IMO, one week suspension no where is close to being enough. The second issue is the predatory aspect of towing companies. They can charge what ever they want. In fact, the rates differ based on the perceived wealth of the owner/driver. If they tow a Mercedes or BMW class car, they jack the rates way up. And you have no recourse. That is the frustrating part. They hold your car hostage until you pay what they want you to pay. They also just troll around different parking lots. They know the ones where they will always find a violator or where the owners have no issue with them towing without a call.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two issues here. First is the berating of McHenry which was way over the top and completely unacceptable. IMO, one week suspension no where is close to being enough. The second issue is the predatory aspect of towing companies. They can charge what ever they want. In fact, the rates differ based on the perceived wealth of the owner/driver. If they tow a Mercedes or BMW class car, they jack the rates way up. And you have no recourse. That is the frustrating part. They hold your car hostage until you pay what they want you to pay. They also just troll around different parking lots. They know the ones where they will always find a violator or where the owners have no issue with them towing without a call.

Oh no doubt tow companies are POS. But again we don't know that the the woman behind the counter is changing the rates and she sure ain't the one who is driving around looking for victims. She's no doubt a lowly paid clerk who has one of the worst jobs on Earth because all the customers take out their frustrations on her.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never even heard of her until now? She came across like a lunatic.

Ah - how soon we forget. This was the woman who jumped all over the Redskins prior to the Vikings game & was stirring up all types of rumors about RG3, Skins, etc. She practically broke her arm patting herself on the back. Good to see that she is showing her true colors.

I have been through & can understand being very angry in this situation & perhaps yelling, cursing, etc. However - the personal insults go well beyond that & pretty much go way over the line. The fact that she thinks she is great because she is some sideline or beat reporter is laughable. She was no doubt hired for her looks & when she leaves (i.e. gets fired) permanently there will be hundreds of other bleach blond candidates ready to fill her shoes & do it while being civil.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget the issue of ESPN and other Sports Networks hiring woman based on their looks, not doing their due diligence about their characters, and not caring that many of these women don't know jack about sports.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah - how soon we forget. This was the woman who jumped all over the Redskins prior to the Vikings game & was stirring up all types of rumors about RG3, Skins, etc. She practically broke her arm patting herself on the back. Good to see that she is showing her true colors.

I have been through & can understand being very angry in this situation & perhaps yelling, cursing, etc. However - the personal insults go well beyond that & pretty much go way over the line. The fact that she thinks she is great because she is some sideline or beat reporter is laughable. She was no doubt hired for her looks & when she leaves (i.e. gets fired) permanently there will be hundreds of other bleach blond candidates ready to fill her shoes & do it while being civil.

Amen brother. Now I'm learning that she left her car overnight at a restaurant with a sign on the front door that reads “Please don’t leave your car here overnight” She deserved to be towed, then she dresses down a woman I now know is a single mom of 3 just trying to make ends meet with a crappy job. I have also read a number of personal accounts from people who have crossed paths with this woman and she is exactly how she appears in that clip.

As you said there are 10,0000 Britt McHenrys your there, she is absolutely nothing special. I hope they do fire her.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shock effect, nothing more. I also read an article saying we are all to blame for putting celebrities on a pedestal. Funny I never put this bitch on a pedestal

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shock effect, nothing more. I also read an article saying we are all to blame for putting celebrities on a pedestal. Funny I never put this bitch on a pedestal

Yep. For all the grief that RG3 endures - some deservedly so - I could never, ever imagine him treating someone like this & he is at least 1000 times more famous than this woman. As a matter of fact I could actually see him possibly helping out the woman working at the Toe Truck co. This is not our fault - it just shows how money & fame - even to a minor degree - reveals true character for many.